Rogue's Thunder

Creator Post Date
Daxx- Image and video hosting by Tinyypic

The Rogue's Thunder is the Flag Ship for Daxx's Fleet. He use's it to travel to different Port's. It's current docking is Los Angeles. Daxx keeps his ship total and number of men under Top Secret even to his own men so they don't know anything if ever captured. His men are 100% Loyal to their Captain because he treats them good and pay's them well.
July 31, 2019 11:54
Daxx- Daxx having been in the Port for a while thought it was time to start unloading goods they had gained from his Travels. He takes the gathered Rum to different Bar's and Tavern's. He had the good stuff after all what Pirate would ever want the nasty bottom shelf crap. Looking to his First mate he just nods to him knowing Killian would take all the Jewels and other stolen items to the right buyer's. They knew the right people in all the Port's to get things done.

"Tis going to be good to be on dry land for a while. Men feel free to spend a few weeks in the Port. Their is some matter's I need to take care of." All the Men cheered and left the ship leaving only enough men to keep it from being taking over. They would rotate over the duration of their stay in Port.
July 31, 2019 12:04
Daxx- After a while Daxx smiled watching his men leave the ship. He had a good crew he always made sure things are kept in the top shape and things gotten the men needed or wanted. After all a happy crew means no one will try to mutiny. After the men who are leaving left Daxx gathered a few things he needed for the afternoon and left. He headed to the Port Master first to give him his cut of the money and to pay for the Port Fee.

Daxx told the Port Master that the Ship would only be in Port for a few weeks before sailing on. Daxx wondered if any of his Coven Mates would show up once they learned that his Ship was in Port. He would leave his coming and going's with his Crew should they need to get a hold of him.
July 31, 2019 13:51
Daxx- Having finished with the Port Master Daxx set out into the city. He was dressed in his cleanest cloths consisting of Black leather pants, a Bluish shirt, and a Brown scarf around his neck. He gathered his thoughts and proceeded to town. Hailing a cab he got it when they stopped and gave him the address of his first stop. After arriving he paid the cabby and smiled getting out of the car. He went into the shop and bought some things he needed for his next leg of the journey. July 31, 2019 19:20
Daxx- After gathering the supplies he needed for the boat Daxx couldn't help but feel good this day. He had everything he needed and wanted. Life was wonderful and easy. He thought about calling another cab to take him to the next shop he needed to head to but decided to walk instead. He headed up the street to a whole foods type shop. He had gotten a list from the ship cook of items that needed to be gotten. After entering the store he grabbed a cart and started to gather the items.

Daxx spent the rest of the afternoon gathering the food requested after paying for it, having four to five pallets of food he called the ship so he could have some men come and get it. It was getting close to night time when he finished and needed to eat. He knew of a good Tavern that served some good food and headed there. After all why wouldn't drink some Rum while he ate his meal.
August 01, 2019 11:14
Jayde Ana *She should have just kept it with laying low but that was not Jayde's style. Or it hadn't been before the accident. Curiosity got the best of the young vampire as she made her way to the port. Perhaps she would kill two birds with one stone.*

*She had heard before the accident that the port of los angeles housed many taverns and with that many criminals. Surely no one would miss them if they disappeared and it gave her a chance to set eyes on Daxx's ship. She may not ever actually get the chance to enjoy riding upon it but it didn't mean she couldn't admire it.*

*Having made her mind up, Jayde headed to said port. Her blonde colored locks hung loose down her back, sharp crisp sounds came from the heeled boots she wore, blue jeans tucked inside accompanied by a torquise tank top. She had no reflection thus far and hoped she at least looked decent as she made her way to the port*
August 01, 2019 19:31
Daxx- Daxx having had his fill of Rum and food for now headed back to the ship. He smiled having had some luck on finding out some information about a shipment of Rum that might need some of his talent to acquire. He was on his way back to the ship when he saw the female vampire that he had met earlier that day. He walked up to her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hello my friend I see you found your way to my ship. Isn't she a grand sight to see. Her name is Rogue's Thunder she is my flag ship."
August 01, 2019 20:09
Jayde Ana *She wasn't going to pretend he had not scared her. That much was obvious as she jumped and shrieked. She really needed to learn this whole vampire thing and soon. Had he been a hunter that would have been her head. She turns slowly to peer at him with blue eyes.*

Guilty of admiring yes. Plus I heard this was not the best place in town. Thought I would clear it up a person or two at a time. What is a flag ship?
August 01, 2019 20:23
Daxx- Daxx see's that he scared her and he looked down. He hadn't mean to scare her. He guessed he was gonna have to be more careful around her. He looked back up at her not wanting say anything offensive. He thought about what to say before he spoke.

"I haven't had any bad experiences here. My men and I have been coming here for a long time. A flag ship is basically my main ship the one I sail around on. It was my first ship and so far I have managed to keep it from being destroyed. Though I have been in many of fight's over the year's it's always managed to come out ok."
August 01, 2019 20:36
Jayde Ana Isn't it expensive to keep it repaired? I don't mean to keep asking so many questions I'm just curious. I know it can be expensive to keep one's farm up and running so I can only imagine what it is like to keep those going.

*She points at his ship. As she thinks about her words a tint of a blush appeared upon pale cheeks. Great, just admit to the world that you are nothing more than a country bumpkin. Her face twists slightly before seeming to light up*

Jayde. My name is Jayde. I remembered...my mom and pop screaming it to get me to run when the accident happened.
August 01, 2019 20:45
Daxx- Daxx looked at Jayde and smiled, he had no problem answering her question's. After all why would he the only way to learn thing's is if you ask or be asked.

"Tis a pleasure to meet you Jayde. As for the expenses yes it is very. I make do with my treasures and Rum. I get a lot of it when I am on the sea's. I am sure in time things will become different because my kind wont be needed."
August 01, 2019 20:54
Jayde Ana Your kind? Pirate or human? We will always need those. People talk about always needing farmers too but then they do stupid things that cause accidents.

*Blue hues turn to look at him as she tilts her head slightly* Can I...I go on it?
August 01, 2019 21:00
Daxx- Daxx offered his arm to her with a smile. He was just being a gentleman. He had told her that he would let her tour his ship and he meant it. He would never go back on his word. The word of a Pirate was sometime all that was needed cause if they couldn't be trusted.

"My kind being Pirates. Life as we know it is coming to a end in time. As for going on it I promised you a tour and a tour is what you will get."
August 01, 2019 21:05
Jayde Ana *She looks briefly at the offered arm, before placing her pale and cold arm around his. Jayde had absolutely no idea if that is what people did in such a situation but it was what she did.*

I think there will always be Pirates. Are the rumors and stories true about them? Are you guys really heartless and bloodthirsty?
August 01, 2019 21:09
Daxx- Daxx smiled as she locked arms with his. He had to think about he question for a moment. In truth there was several ways to answer that. So he thought what he should tell her. Like always the truth came out of his mouth.

"Well in truth there are always ones that are evil and vile. Some can be heartless and bloodthirsty. Then there are ones like me who tend to do it for the right reason's. I tend to only steal from those who deserve it. Kind of like the story of Robin Hood."
August 01, 2019 21:16
Jayde Ana *She lets his words sink in as contemplates his answer. Her parents had once told her the story of Robin Hood when was real young. She had always thought it was simply made up to keep her from becoming greedy.*

What cconstitutes them as vile and evil? Are they truly that way or do they just appear so? I learned the hard way that appearances are not always the way a person truly is. People are good at hiding their true nature.
August 01, 2019 21:20
Daxx- "Well they look and act like most people but some would rather destroy you after they take your things. Then again some would just blow you out off the water before they even boarded their prey."

Daxx leads them towards his ship. He still remember about the tour. After all he could stand here and talk about everything but she wanted the tour. So he would talk and walk at the same time.
August 01, 2019 21:29
Jayde Ana *She was fine with walking while they talked. After all she had wanted to see the ship up close anyway and she was the reason they were currently there. She listens to his words, a thousand more questions running through Jayde's mind*

Don't you worry about dieing while away? Will no one miss you or your crew? Do pirates even have loved ones, other than family?
August 01, 2019 22:32
Daxx- Daxx walked toward the Ship's Platform. He nods to the Ship's Guard to let them on. The man moved to the side to let them pass. After all there was no reason to stop them. If the Captain wanted to bring someone on board it was his right.

"I always worry about dieing after all I am only a man. Granted I am rather old and seen many lifetimes. I know I am not normal I am after all 439 years old. My men all have lives and can come and go as they desire. I don't force them to stay. Some of my men do indeed have family I have none. I was once married long ago but it didn't last."
August 01, 2019 22:44
Jayde Ana *His words were shocking but not surprising. After all, Daxx was a good looking male so the fact he had been married before was no surprise. What shocked Jayde was that they actually did marry and have families.*

*As she let his words sink in, Jayde let blue hues admire the ship. It woukd probably be the only time she would ever see so she committed every piece of it to memory.*
August 02, 2019 11:22
Daxx- Daxx smiled and leads them across the deck of the ship. He smiled seeing she was admiring his ship. He didn't mind the attention it was getting. After all she was a beauty. He looked at Jayde and smiled. "She is beautiful isn't she. I am sure you will enjoy yourself while you are aboard her." August 02, 2019 14:32
Jayde Ana Very finely crafted. *Jayde murmurs lightly. Which was the truth of the matter. Jayde had to admit even if just to herself she had not seen anything similar to it before. As they walk across the deck, she lets her long, slender, and pale fingers slide over the edge of the railing, in a soft caress*

Are all your ships like this one? Or are they smaller? *She turns her head slightly and without thought presses cold lips to his cheek. Realizing what she had done, Jayde jumps back and looks down at the floor* You have done well for yourself, Daxx. *She whispers as she clears her throat from embarassment*
August 02, 2019 14:39
Daxx- Daxx listened to her words then when she had kissed his cheek he just smiled. He wouldn't let it get to him yet. He turned his head to look at her. "They are all about this size. I have some that are larger and some that are smaller as well. It all depends on what I need for the job. I tend to use things that I need."

Daxx placed his hand on the small of her back but not in a threatening way. If he could tell it offends her he will remove it.
August 02, 2019 15:08
Jayde Ana *Jayde listened intently to Daxx's words as she continued to lightly brush her fingers over the rail. Looking over the side she admired the ocean below*

Do you always use all of them for the same job or for different ones at the same time? Does each ship have their own captain? *His hand at the small of her back didn't offend her. Instead in a small way it comforted Jayde*
August 02, 2019 15:18
Daxx- Daxx didn't feel any hesitation so he left his hand in that spot. He smiled she had many questions and he would always answer them the best he could. "My ships all have a Captain of their own, but at the same time they are all ran by me. I always stay on this ship so I am the Captain of it. I don't always use them for the same jobs. If I did they would be easy to spot. It is always a rotation of ships in the sea. I travel all over the world and I enjoy the life. I guess if I didn't then it would be boring."

"I was born on the open sea. I don't know who my parents are or what they was. I have been told by some in the past I was a Demon but they didn't know what kind. I know I do have some magical abilities but they all revolve around the Water and Air."
August 02, 2019 15:25
Jayde Ana *Jayde remained quiet while Daxx spoke about being born on the sea. A small look of shock passed across her features at the mention of him being a demon.* Like eat babies demon? Is there any other kind?

*A small tint of a blush colored Jayde's pale cheeks as her words sounded harsh to her own ears and she flinched slightly* Sounds to me you were born to be on the sea. Of course that is just the opinion of a small farmer's only child from Norway which doesn't account for much.
August 02, 2019 15:32
Daxx- Daxx shakes his head. "No I can promise you I don't eat babies. I honestly don't know what other kinds of Demon's there are. After all I tend to just stay in port long enough to resupply then I am off again. I love the open waters. I know magic exist and there are different types of people. I don't judge them like I wouldn't judge you for being a Vampire." August 02, 2019 15:39
Jayde Ana I try not to judge others but sometimes they don't give you much choice. I always looked for the good in someone until that day. Makes me think that I never really knew them.

*Jayde shakes her head lightly as she begins to talk again* What happens if one ship gets attacked? Do the others come to it's aid?
August 02, 2019 15:57
Daxx- "Yes they will come to aid. All my ships have a connection to one another. I had them magically linked from a old friend. Once someone is in need they can be there in a matter of an Hour. No matter how far apart they are. It took my a bit of money to do but it was worth it." Daxx looked out into the water and sighed. "I hope to never have to worry about using that power on my ships it can be rather taxing on my body to do. I have to use my energy to make it happen." August 02, 2019 16:10
Jayde Ana I can understand how that may happen. It leaves you, yourself vulnerable, which can not be a good thing. You need to be at your best so that you can make sure you and your crew make it to port in one piece. Does your crews families travel with them too or do they stay in your home port? August 02, 2019 16:29
Daxx- "I will always be at my best can't afford not to be. I do my best to never show weakness." Daxx smiled and kept his eyes on the water while his hand was on her back. "The families of the crew don't come out with us but every once in a while, when I decide to just do a pleasure cruise type thing. Where they stay is up to them they live all over the world. It's always easy to pick up some crew members when some don't want to go out for what ever reason." August 02, 2019 16:39
Jayde Ana *Jayde closed her eyes lightly as she tried to imagine not being with someone she loved. For her it was easy as she had never actually been in love before. After several long moments she opened her blue hues and spoke again*

Is that why your marriage didn't work? Because you were a man of the sea and she didn't like staying in port?
August 02, 2019 16:49
Daxx- Daxx thought about it for a moment. He wondered why for a moment. "Well in truth the reason why escapes me. I think it was because I was blamed for being a spy for a Coven once called Blood Tide. I ended up leaving the Realm for a while. I just came back and decided to give this place another go." August 02, 2019 23:02
Jayde Ana Is it still the same as you remember it? *Jayde stopped herself from asking any more questions. She was getting too far into his personal life and that tended to make most people uncomfortable. She tapped her chin momentarily as she thought of something more neutral to talk about*

How much space does this ship have? Does each crew member have their quarters? How much stuff can it hold?
August 02, 2019 23:23
Daxx- Daxx laughs a bit at her questions. She was a very curious person but it was ok he had nothing to hide from anyone. "Yea it's still pretty much the same as I remember. A lot of my old friends are still here and some that thought I was a spy have talked to me and apologized. They knew I wasn't but had to blame someone. There are a few people I wont trust ever again but thats ok as well. As for the ship it does indeed have a lot of space. I need it too in my line of work. Their sleeping quarters are still like most ships of old. They have hammocks swinging in the cabins." August 03, 2019 08:39
Jayde Ana *Several times Jayde went to say something but couldn't find the right worda. Each time she would open her moutb to speak but quuckly shut it again. She found Daxx to be fascinated and because of it had no clue of how to react. The last person she found to semi fascinating slaughtered her parents and made her into the monster she had become. Blue hues briefly flash crimson before she blinks it away and starts her next line of questioning.* It is hard to know who to trust. Even those you knew your entire life could be the monster under your bed. Is rum mostly all you obtain or is there other stuff too? August 03, 2019 10:43
Daxx- Daxx listened to her for a moment before speaking. He pulled his hand away from her back and put it on the rail of the ship. "I know I can trust all me men. Never have they turned on me or not had my side. My men are as loyal as they come even for being Pirates. Rum is one of our largest catches but no its not our only one. We do gather a lot of things on our travels." August 03, 2019 10:51
Jayde Ana *Jayde was a little saddened when he removed his hand from her back. Biting her lip she nodded softly. Perhaps she had over stayed her welcome or maybe she had asked too many questions. Either way it felt as though the entire atmosphere had changed. Jayde quickly turned throwing a quick smile over her shoulder as she stepped back from Daxx.* Thank you for the tour and the conversation. I can see you have a lot on your mind so I will leave you to your thoughts. Perhaps we will meet again. *Not likely. Jayde had started to let her guard down around him and that meant one thing. She would end up hurt in the end.* August 03, 2019 10:57
Daxx- Daxx tilted his head at her and he smiled. "You are free to stick around. I am in no rush for you to leave. I like having you around. My thoughts are always active they have to be. Being a Captain means I have to stay one step ahead of my prey. But don't worry I am just lost in a simple thought of where to go from here. However if you wish to leave I wont stop you. I will never keep anyone against their will." August 03, 2019 11:05
Jayde Ana *Jayde snorts softly, blue eyes dancing in amusement. Daxx liked having the chatterbox around? That was a first. Most seem to bore with her questions since it seemed they never stopped coming. Jayde turns to look at him before speaking.* Prey? Other pirates then or something else? Do you have a lot of prey then? Should I worry about being danger around you? *The last question was asked in a teasing tone as she stepped slightly closer* August 03, 2019 11:10
Daxx- Daxx watched her but made no movement. He was thinking how to word her question. "Well the prey would most of the time be my targets. Like for instance other ships either Pirates or other Targets. As for being in danger as long as I am here in Port you are in no danger. Unless you want to be in danger then I am sure I can figure something out." August 03, 2019 11:19
Jayde Ana *Jayde's lips curve upward in a smile, a rare gift given to anyone. Small bubbles of laughter escape her lips, almost like music from a harp. She steps closer to Daxx as she whispers against his ear* I usually bring danger to people. Hard not to when you are one of the most hunted species. *Stepping back she shakes her head gently* I have enough danger of my own. I am sure it just a matter of time before hunters here in Los Angeles hear of a newly turned vampire. When that time comes anyone associated with me would be in danger as well. Hopefully by then you will have hit the open seas. August 03, 2019 11:27
Daxx- "The danger you speak of bothers me not. After all I am sure even being new transformed you can handle yourself. If not I am sure I can handle it for you if need be as long as you are around me." Daxx smiled and gave her a wink when she backed up from him. "As for you being danger to people the same could be said about anyone any given time. The poorest of person can do wonders when they have nothing to lose." August 03, 2019 11:33
Jayde Ana *Jayde thought over her next words carefully before speaking. Id Daxx had been anyone else she would probably never admit anything. However, something about him kept drawing her in, like a moth to the flame. With a reluctant sigh she moved to lean against the rail, her head looking down on the deck* In one of the books I used to read when I was young it stated if a vampire does feed on some kind of blood, they will eventually wither away and die. Do you think that is true? August 03, 2019 11:39
Daxx- Daxx thought about what she asked and he didn't know how to answer that. "That I am not sure about. I am not a vampire and that is something beyond my grasp. My leader is a vampire and I can ask her. Like I said before the men in my crew that are feed on bloodwyne and blood bags when we are out to see. I don't ask questions when they are on there own and don't judge them" August 03, 2019 23:32
Jayde Ana *It wasn't exactly the answer Jayde had wanted to hear. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she contemplated his words. Of course him not being like her, Daxx would not have the answers in which she sought. Tilting her head upward to the skies another long sigh escapes. It would be getting dawn soon and with that another long and lonely day for her to be locked away inside somewhere.* Do you not sleep? *She spits the question out before her mind registers it and she looks down again. That could be taken in so many ways* August 03, 2019 23:42
Daxx- "I do indeed sleep eat and drink mostly Rum. I am normal like every one else but I just have a different set of skill's. I am a very light sleeper though I have to be in my line of work. It would be bad if I went to sleep and didn't wake up if something was going on." Daxx smiled and looked at her. She was a very curious person not that he minded one bit. "Where do you sleep when you need too. I know its getting to be early and I can offer you a place to rest if need be." August 04, 2019 10:41
Jayde Ana Isually when the sun rises I hide in the hotel room I am staying in. I close all the curtains to darken the room but I don't actually sleep. I haven't slept since I turned. I don't know if it is because I am still so young as far as vampires go or if we really don't sleep. There is so much I don't know and so much that confuses me about what I have become that I honestly don't even know where to start. *Jayde frowns lightly as a long sigh escapes her lips. She was always a curious person and perhaps because of it she became what she is now. Perhaps the neighboring farms had been right and she had brought it upon herself and her family* August 04, 2019 10:47
Daxx- "Well if you like you can go below decks on my ship and walk around while the sun is out. Everything below deck is in darkness other then candle and lantern. All our normal windows are closed cause of the vampires on my crew. But that choice is up to you. As for knowing more about vampires I am at a loss there. I can try to reach out to some ones I know and they may be able to help you." Daxx knew a lot of things but the lifestyles of the different races was not one of them. He would have to change that. August 04, 2019 10:55
Jayde Ana *Jayde said nothing for a few long moments, thinking her words over carefully. She didn't want to come across as ungrateful but she didn't want it to appear as though she was taking advantage of his kindness. Daxx was the only person who had befriended her and Jayde was grateful about that. He had the patience she needed when it came to her curiosity but she had learned the hard way that everyone had their limits. Instead of answering or making a decision Jayde posed another question.* Your crew, the ones like me, do they all seem unhumanly attractive? Like stunningly so? August 04, 2019 11:04
Daxx- "I am not sure I don't judge men. I don't really pay that much attention to looks in either sex. I go to different Ports around the world. So I see all manner's of people. I guess that why I don't judge others." Daxx didn't know really how to answer that but did the best he could. He thought about it for a moment and he could clearly see that it was true he saw a lot of different types of people all the time. August 04, 2019 11:11
Jayde Ana I suppose that makes sense. I guess I am still just trying to wrap my head around why they turned me. In folklore that I read as a child, vampires were exquisite creatures. Stunningly beautiful, charming, and alluring. It is how they attract their victims or those they wish to turn. My mother fit all of those and yet they slaughtered her and kept me. The curious homely farmers daughter who's only talent was her portraits. It doesn't make sense. August 04, 2019 11:19
Daxx- "I am not sure why they do what they do but I don't find you homely. Everything has it's purpose their reasons may not be clear but you can just go with it. After all thats all I do is just go with the flow most the time. All I can offer is a bit of advice is just always live your life to it's fullest and never do anything you will regret. That's how I live my life." August 04, 2019 11:24
Jayde Ana *Jayde didn't say anything while he spoke. Instead she let Daxx's words sink in. As she stewed on them the first light of dawn began to approach. Jayde's blue hues turned to crimson as her body reacted to another night of not feeding. Balling her hands into fists at her side she fought the blood lust once more. Soon she knew if she didn't feed in some way her skin would began to turn a sickly gray and she would become weaker. It was a choice she had already made.* You have a point, Daxx. We never know what tomorrow will bring and we should count each day as a blessing. August 04, 2019 11:29
Daxx- Daxx watched her and tilted his head. He could see in her eyes that she was fighting with her new life style. "You do know everything happens for a reason why fight what you have become. It's your new life things can't go back to normal that you once remembered. So why not embrace your new life it will only help you in the end. That or you can just let it destroy you which would be a waste." August 04, 2019 11:33
Jayde Ana Because to accept it means to harm another so that I may live. So that my new life can thrive. How is that fair to another? How is it fair for me to give in and act like some kind of monster as I sink fangs into their throat? Choosing who lives and who doesn't is not our decision. It should never have been and yet vampires make it constantly. *Jayde turns slightly and furiously wipes at a crimson tear that slid down her cheek* I thought if I tried to go after those who were not good people I could do it but I failed even then. August 04, 2019 11:43
Daxx- "Because it's the way of your life now. No one says you have to feed until someone is dead. It is all about control. Just how I control how my men act and where I sail my ship's. It's a matter of choice. You could always try the blood bags or Bloodwyne to see how you will react to that. I am just trying to give you one man's advice. I would hate to see you die or become a mad killer." August 04, 2019 15:23
Jayde Ana Most young vampires such like myself, don't know how to control the thirst first. It takes hundreds of years for them to know when to stop. It is why we are the most hunted. If the city of Los Angeles learned they had a newborn vampire on the loose, I would become the hottest thing on two legs. Either way I, in some way, am a danger to others. I am not sure the bloodwyne is enough to satisfy the hunger of a newborn. *Jayde sighs softly. No matter what decision she made it never seemed to be the right one.* August 04, 2019 15:28
Daxx- "All I was getting at is I am enjoying your company and I would hate to not see you around. I was just trying to think of something you could do. I could reach out to my leader to help you if you like some help. Maybe she even has people that allow her to feed on. I am not sure how all that works really. I need to have more respect for life of other races in that matter. Being I deal with all manner of people in m travels." August 04, 2019 15:35
Jayde Ana I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. You have been nothing but kind and helpful to me when you didn't have to be. I am sorry. *Jayde whispers softly* I am just frustrated and confused and you unfortunately seem to be where I direct it. I don't mean to and I apologize for doing so. It is not considerate of me to do so. August 04, 2019 15:41
Daxx- "Honestly its not a big deal I am use to it. Please don't worry about it. I am here to help in any way I can. All you have to do is talk to me and I will do what I can to help the best way I can." Daxx reached over and ran a finger along her cheek. He wanted her to feel safe. August 04, 2019 15:54
Jayde Ana *Jayde didn't jump when his warm finger ran along the coldness of her cheek. Instead she found comfort in Daxx's small touch. Of course it was short lived as the sun began to rise and Jayde jumped in agitation and pain. She had waited too long to leave his company and now she was feeling those effects as the sun started to rise.* August 04, 2019 16:01
Daxx- Daxx turned seeing the sun was rising and he turned to the cabin of the ship. "Let us get inside before you become a crispy critter. I rather not have to deal with a charred body." He walked over to the door and opened it for her to go inside. "I am sure I can find a suiting commendation for you even if I let you use my quarters for the day." August 04, 2019 16:06
Jayde Ana You don't have to do that Daxx. I wouldn't want to put you out. You need sleep. I don't. As far as a charred body you wouldn't have to worry about it. We turn to ash that blows away with the winds. And since there is not much to me the slightest breeze would get rid of my ash. *Jayde tries to lighten the mood softly. A smile graced her lips as he led them towards the cabin.* August 04, 2019 16:10
Daxx- "I still want you to be safe regardless. I can stay with you if you like and we can continue to talk. I have nothing planned for the day even if I did this is more important right now." Daxx smiled as he leads them into the belly of the ship letting them disappear from the day's light. As they enter the ship cabin the light slowly flicker to life on their own. August 04, 2019 16:29
Jayde Ana Regardless if you had plans for the day or not, darling, you still need rest. I am sure I can find something here in the dark to keep me occupied while you rest. I, afterall, grew up being a farmers daughter, and it doesn't take much to entertain me. Thank you. *Jayde whispers lightly as they enter the darkness, her skin instantly relieved from the rays of the sun* August 04, 2019 16:35
Daxx- "I am good on sleep honestly, I don't need to much of it. If you tire of me I can leave you be for a while and let you go do your own thing." Daxx was teasing her of course. At least in his mind he was he hoped she saw it that way. He would leave her alone if that was her wish. August 04, 2019 16:45
Jayde Ana *Jayde snorts as she looks him over* Tire of you? Surely you jest. I am the one that has been talking incesaantly. If anything you should be tired of me and my questions. Most people would be by now. *Jayde looked over at him quickly before lowering her lashes and blushing softly. It was then that it all seemed to hit her and her awkwardness came back full swing. She had spent the entire night in his company and had seemed unfazed until now. What if she said something unbecoming of what a friend would say? What if she let something slip that she hadn't thought through yet?* August 04, 2019 16:51
Daxx- Daxx watched her blush and he let a smile creep up on his face. He posed for her in a comic like pose just to make her smile. He had his fun side and let it show from time to time. He couldn't let the life he lived to be all business. "People who tire of me tend to let me know rather easy. I don't mind to be honest. I am rather enjoying my time with you so sleep can wait." August 04, 2019 16:56
Jayde Ana *Jayde couldn't help but let the laugh escape her lips. Daxx was different then most she had been around. For starters he was a human male and not a farm animal. That was a plus for him. Jayde looked down at the floor hiding her blush as as best she could as she tried to think of what to say.* Well I haven't tired of you and honestly I don't think I will. I rather enjoy your company. August 04, 2019 17:04
Daxx- "What was that I couldn't quiet hear you." Daxx was teasing her now but it was all for fun. He didn't do it to make fun of her. "I am enjoying your company as well. I don't think today would have been as fun as it would have been without you." He was being honest with her and he couldn't have been doing anything more important then he was right now. August 04, 2019 17:17
Jayde Ana *Jayde nudges him playfully as he teased her. Her mind wandering briefly before snapping back to the present.* Didn't anyone ever tell you that it was not nice to tease someone? It may give them the wrong idea ya know? Pops used to say not to tease someone unless you wanted them to know that you were sweet on them. *Jayde quickly shut her mouth as she realized the words that had slipped forth. It was true. Her dad did so those words but she was sure it held different meaning then the one she gave.* August 04, 2019 17:30
Daxx- Daxx thinks about what she had said and he didn't know what to say to that. People thought different things and was raised different then him. He was raised on the water so being a Pirate came natural to him. "Teasing you is fun though but if it bothers you I can stop. As for being sweet on you I am not sure what you mean by that." August 04, 2019 17:38
Jayde Ana *A small sigh of relief escapes her lips as he admits not knowing what she meant. Thank the heavens for that one. She shook her head quickly, maybe a bit too quick before she spoke again.* No. That is not what I meant. It doesn't bother me that you tease me. You don't do it in a mean way so it is okay. Others weren't so playful when they teased. August 04, 2019 17:42
Daxx- "I hope not I don't want to offend you at all. Your too beautiful to be teased." Daxx looked at her wondering what was on her mind but wouldn't ask. She seemed to be in better spirits now so he would hope to keep her that way. Looking around he shook his head before leading them to his cabin so they could at least sit and talk. August 04, 2019 17:47
Jayde Ana *Daxx's words caught her completely off guard as the pink tint to her cheeks darkened in color. Her steps faltered as she looked at him and then quickly looked away. It wasn't until they had made it inside his cabin that Jayde could form words that made any sense at all* You don't offend me at all. I am not sure you could but then I may be slightly biased on that opinion. Wait...*She blinked as his words finally seemed to sink in.* You think I'm beautiful? August 04, 2019 17:52
Daxx- Daxx sat on a little futon on the side and offered her a spot. The candles flicked as they was in his quarters. He said something under his breath and the lights changed color and it got a little brighter in the cabin. "Yes I think your beautiful how could anyone not think that. But looks aren't what I find appealing about you. It's your mind and simpleness. I mean you speak your mind and are very curious." August 04, 2019 18:35
Jayde Ana *Jayde moved to sit beside him on the futon but not close enough to make him uncomfortable. Truth be told she really liked Daxx even if she didn't know much about him. Speaking her mind was just something that happened and something she couldn't really control. She sat there for a few moments silently before she spoke again.* You mentioned a coven. What is that? Is there not someone there that seeks your attention or that you wish to spend time with? August 04, 2019 18:43
Daxx- Daxx thought about how to answer that. "Well a Coven is a group of people who work together and help each other. Most have rules you have to follow and its like a family to some. The one I am in is a good one. However it has rules and some people don't like to follow them." August 04, 2019 19:01
Jayde Ana What kind of rules? Why join if you don't want to follow the rules? *Daxx had avoided her other question but Jayde wouldn't push for an answer. It wasn't any of her business after all. Bringing her knees upward she rested her chin on them as she spoke.* Doesn't all things have rules? I am sure even as a pirate there are rules or something you have to follow isn't there? August 04, 2019 19:05
Daxx- "Well our coven like you to work on things and not just be a bump on a log. Our leader wants you to do your Crimes, Attack others, and Steal if you can. Nothing out of the normal but some people think they don't have to do anything. Most people wonder why they don't rank and you can't rank if you don't do anything." Daxx looked at her and sighed. August 04, 2019 19:10
Jayde Ana But you can do that without being in a coven. I have done it and I am still little and new. What do they do if not that? Chase skirts? *At his sigh, Jayde frowns. Had she said something wrong? Over stepped the bounds of friendship? She hadn't meant to do so if she had. Perhaps it would have been better if she hadn't said anything at all.* August 04, 2019 19:15
Daxx- "Well being in a coven to me is about the being a part of what you can consider a family. Yes you can indeed do it on your own but then why would you just want to be alone when you can have people helping you along the way. I guess to each their own really." Daxx looked at her and tried to smile. August 04, 2019 19:17
Jayde Ana Did I say something wrong, Daxx? *Jayde looks at him with a slight pout as she speaks* I never said being in a coven was bad. I am simply trying to understand a world I don't know. A world I may never know or understand. I'm sorry. *Perhaps her curiosity had gotten the better of her and for the first time since meeting Daxx she felt sad. Sad that she had upset or disappointed him some how.* August 04, 2019 19:25
Daxx- "No no you said nothing wrong I promise. You asked a question and I was just answering how I felt it all." Daxx smiled leaning towards her he put his hand on her shoulder if permitted. "You will understand everything in time trust me. It always takes a while to do things and understand this place." August 04, 2019 20:37
Jayde Ana *Jayde leans into the hand Daxx had placed upon her shoulder lightly. After staying quiet for what seemed like hours she spoke softly.* I know we all have to find where we fit in, where we belong, but what if a place like that doesn't exist for me? If I get too close to someone and find out it isn't a good fit for me in that family then I have not only hurt myself but those I grew close to. August 04, 2019 21:00
Daxx- "Isn't that what family is for to grow and let go if needed. Even if you find yourself not a good fit then why not ask to leave and enjoy yourself. It's a matter finding your own fit in this world. Like me I find myself able to help out my coven leaders. I want to make a difference and doing that makes me feel good." Daxx ran his hand along her shoulder up to her cheek. August 04, 2019 21:07
Jayde Ana What happens when you sail away again? Won't they miss the help you give them? Won't the others of the coven miss you? *Jayde bit her lip gently to keep other words from spilling forth and making it awkward.* I suppose it is harder for me since I recently lost what family I had. I am not sure I could handle losing another even if they are not family by blood but by choice. August 04, 2019 21:13
Daxx- "Well I don't think I will be leaving anytime soon but who knows. I don't know who will or wont miss me. I know some don't like me because I can be a hard ass when it comes to our rules. I have gotten on to a few people cause they think they are above them." August 04, 2019 21:46
Jayde Ana *She snickers softly as she looks at him* Using that authoritative side, hmm? I like it. *She shrugs softly* If people can't take the time to follow the rules put in place for the good of everyone why are they allowed to stay? Doesn't it put everyone at risk? I mean I don't know what the rules are but seems to me they are in place for a reason. To better oneself as well as better the family as a whole. August 04, 2019 21:53
Daxx- "Well some people never think the rules apply to them and one day they will found themselves out on their own. But enough about that kind of stuff. The rules are their to help everyone get stronger and better." Daxx looked at his desk for a moment then back to her. "So tell me a little about you." August 04, 2019 22:07
Jayde Ana Am I keeping you from work? I..I didn't mean to. *Jayde looks at him and then at the desk before looking at him again* I was an only child. I grew up on a vegetable farm in Norway. My parents... well they had the kind of relationship most people on dream of finding. They were each others best friend on top of being spouses. They did the best they could in raising me. I wasn't exactly the easiest child to have. Always too curious for my own good. In the end it is what got them massacred and my life as I know it now. August 04, 2019 22:12
Daxx- "No no not at all. I am sorry about your parents but am happy to see that you have made it out. After all then my day would have been less exciting. After all you have made it a better day for being around. I am sure you will figure things out slowly and I will help you where I can." August 04, 2019 22:25
Jayde Ana You have already helped more than I think you realize. I was alone when I came here to this place and now if nothing else I have a friend. Someone who doesn't judge me for all my faults, my curiosity, or the fact that even against better judgement I speak my mind...Or mostly speak my mind. Can't say I have said everything that went through my mind. August 04, 2019 22:36
Daxx- "Oh and what have you not told me I am curious about those thoughts." Daxx was teasing her again. He was enjoying her company and knew things couldn't be better right now. "Yes I am indeed a friend for life well in your case unlife but yeah." He laughed lightly. August 04, 2019 22:42
Jayde Ana Unlife? I'm still alive. Kinda. Er... I think anyway. We still feel things just as any other person does. Perhaps more in some areas. And everyone could use friends. *Yes, Jayde avoided giving away any other thoughts she may have had. The world, especially him, was not ready for the thoughts that coursed through her mind. Perhaps time would reveal those.* August 04, 2019 22:47
Daxx- "I see you danced around my question thats ok I will let it go. You seem to not want to talk about it and I wont push. If you are looking for a Coven to join I would say to talk to my leader Cassanra Carnivale Jadu and tell her I sent you. She will ask you a few questions I am sure but she will also help with the vampire things. I know I am just teasing you about your little unlife thing meaning being a Vampire." August 04, 2019 22:57
Jayde Ana Aren't demons considered undead too? Or are they just considered cold and heartless? *Jayde teased right back at him. She had been serious when she told him she didn't mind him teasing her. In her own way she liked it but she wouldn't admit it to him. It was just another one of her secrets she would close for now.* August 04, 2019 23:00
Daxx- "No no I am very much alive. I still bleed and have a heartbeat. I know some of my kind would be different or so I am told. But I know I feel and as you have noticed I am not cold seeing as I am warm to the touch." Daxx winked at her. "After all I did touch you and know you felt the warmth." He runs his fingers along her cheek again to tease her. August 04, 2019 23:04
Jayde Ana Anyone is warm compared to me so that is not such a giant feat. I am sure you can do better than that. *She teased him softly as she leaned against his touch.* We bleed too. Just no beating heart. I am well aware of yours. It is a pounding that has been ringing in my head since I met you. One of the downfalls to what I have become. August 04, 2019 23:16
Daxx- "I don't mind at all." Daxx smiled and and leaned in and kissed her cheek. He knew it was risky but would do it just to see her reaction. "Yes but when I bleed there's not a chance I could die where if you do you could or so I am told." August 04, 2019 23:25
Jayde Ana *Jayde blinked rapidly as he kissed her cheek. A tint rose to normally pale cheeks and she swallows the words she was on the verge of speaking.* I think depending on what caused us to bleed in the first place and how much blood we loose would determine if we lived through it or not. It also depends on how recent we fed or so I read somewhere. August 04, 2019 23:29
Daxx- Daxx saw the reaction he wanted and he smiled and moved to kiss the other side. He wanted her like putty in his hands. "Well I will make sure you don't do anything to bleed regardless. I don't want you hurt at all." August 04, 2019 23:34
Jayde Ana *Jayde would have felt foolish if she knew Daxx wanted her like putty in his hands. However she was unable to fight her reaction to him and she wasn't sure she would if she could. As he kissed her other cheek the tint to her cheeks darkened and a small gasp came from her lips as she fought to catch her breath. No words formed as she sat there dumbfoundedly.* August 05, 2019 07:56
Daxx- Daxx smiled as he leaned back to look into her eye's. He could see the effect he had on her and it was the reaction he hoped for. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. it was but a simple kiss but he knew the reaction would be worth it. August 05, 2019 12:26
Jayde Ana *Jayde hadn't realized she had been holding her breath until his lips pressed to her forehead. All at once the breath she had been holding came out in a long sigh. A part of felt like the cat that ate the canary as her cheeks darkened. At a loss for words she fidgeted with her hands in her lap slightly* August 05, 2019 12:34
Daxx- Daxx moved back to his side of the futon and smiled. He knew that he got to her and that was all it took. He would sit there and let her gather her thoughts. He wondered what was going through them and maybe she would tell him in time. August 05, 2019 12:40
Jayde Ana *Jayde was not used to being speechless and all she could do was sit there and blink. Finally, though she had brought it upon herself, she smirked and teased him.* Hmmm, if I was anyone else I would say you rather enjoyed that. August 05, 2019 12:53
Daxx- "Oh I did indeed enjoy myself. But the question is did you. After all I am just simple man right now." Daxx sat there and watched her. He wanted to see how she was going to react to all that was going on. August 05, 2019 13:02
Jayde Ana *She stayed where she was for a few moments, fighting the urge to slip fangs into skin and it didn't matter who's. Without a sound or hesitation, Jayde leaned towards him. Hoping to catch him off guard she would press her lips to his if allowed. Pulling back she would wink.* Hmmmm, perhaps I haven't decided yet. August 05, 2019 13:10
Daxx- Daxx kissed her back. Knowing what she had said before about not feeding and it being day time he did the one thing she would expect. He offered his wrist to her taking a nail from his other hand and cut his arm so she could feed. August 05, 2019 13:17
Jayde Ana *The smell of Daxx's blood hit her first leaving no room for thought. Her very core craved what he offered and yet what part of humanity she held onto fought the urge. She was battling with herself internally. She knew she needed what he offered but she was scared to accept it all the same. What if she wasn't able to stop herself, then what? Then everything to this point was for nothing.* August 05, 2019 13:22
Daxx- Daxx could see the look in her eye's not knowing if she could control it. "Don't worry you will be fine. I wont let you over feed. I am strong enough to stop you if need be. I trust you I feel you can do it on your own." August 05, 2019 13:33
Jayde Ana *Jayde hesitated briefly before moving her lips slowly towards his wrist. She was giving him the opportunity to retract his offer should be choose to. She had intended to slide her fangs into his flesh gently but what new canoe could control that. Instead she simply but down sinking fangs into flesh* August 05, 2019 13:38
Daxx- Daxx let her sink her fangs into him to feed. It hurt a little but he wouldn't let her know that. He watched her feed and smiled knowing she was getting what she needed. With his free hand he ran his fingers through her hair to sooth her as she fed. August 05, 2019 13:42
Jayde Ana *A low rumble escaped her lips as she fought to stay in control of her actions. She wouldn't allow herself to get overcome with the urge to feed from him. She would only take a little bit and then stop. She could manage at least that much. It helped that he took the time to soothe her in even the littlest of ways as she fed for the first time since her change.* August 05, 2019 13:57
Daxx- Daxx continued to sooth her as she feeds. This was important to her and he would do what it took. Being the person he was made it even more important to him to help her. After a few moment feeling she had taken enough he tapped her on the shoulder. More to let her know she has enough and not to alarm her. August 05, 2019 14:01
Jayde Ana *All it took was that simple touch to her shoulder and Jayde immediately released his wrist from her fangs. A slight look of embarrassment crosses her features briefly before disappearing. * Thank you. *She whispers softly still not bringing her eyes up to look at him. * August 05, 2019 14:08
Daxx- Daxx leaned in to kiss her lips to show her he wasn't afraid of her or the act she had done. He wanted her to feel comfortable with what she was and learn to be herself. He smiled and moved closer to sit beside her putting his arm around her. He had no clue where this was going but sure it was mutual between them. August 05, 2019 14:14
Jayde Ana *As Daxx put his arm around her she leaned into him gently. She felt comfortable in his presence, enjoyed his company, and even liked his teasing. Jayde hadn't accepted his blood that was offered lightly. To her when someone gave it freely it was an act of closeness, to some even a moment of intimacy. Something she would never forget nor take for granted.* August 05, 2019 14:29
Daxx- Daxx smiled as he just sat there with his arm around her. "You know I could get use to this. I hope you like being here as much as I like you being here." He held her and smiled lost in thought. He couldn't think of anything that would make this day more better. August 05, 2019 14:38
Jayde Ana Get used to what? A vampire wanting your blood? *Jayde teased him lightly as she relaxed against him* I like being here with you. I like being able to be myself without worrying about what someone will think or how they will react. August 05, 2019 14:45
Daxx- "If you need my blood I will give it to you freely. All you have to do is but ask me. I will help you with what ever I can." Daxx meant what he said he would help her when ever she asked it of him. "You can always be yourself around me never worry about that. I wont ever judge you so don't worry." August 05, 2019 14:49
Jayde Ana No. There are other alternatives then your blood. I am sure eventually I will find something that works for me. I never want to put you in jeopardy. As for being myself, I have always been so since the moment you met me. *Jayde nodded affirmatively as if that would make it more official.* August 05, 2019 14:56
Daxx- "Well if you need it I will give it is all I want you to know. I am sure we can find someone or something you can feed on when you need too. I will help you no matter what you chose to do." Daxx smiled at her before taking her hand into his. "You are very beautiful you know." August 05, 2019 15:01
Jayde Ana *Jayde smiles in return giving his hand a gentle squeeze.* Coming from you I believe it. Even if I am not in agreeance with it you are free to think as you wish. *She placed a kiss upon his cheek as she teased him* August 05, 2019 15:04
Daxx- "Oh well what I think matter's" Daxx winked at her and smiled as she kissed his cheek. "You know something else I am sure you will get to know this ship all to well it seems. I think you will like it here and if not I will have to get you a house worthy of your beauty." August 05, 2019 15:08
Jayde Ana *She snorts* I am but a simpleton. This ship is far bigger than the farm house I grew up in. I may even end up getting lost on such a grand ship. Don't worry though. In the event I get lost I promise not to damage your precious ship. *Jayde teases him softly before speaking again.* Besides if this is where you spend the majority of your time then here is fine for me. August 05, 2019 15:18
Daxx- "I want to make sure you are happy as well. I may be a Pirate and live most my life at sea but I can always find a more permanent home while in Port. It's something I am willing to do for you as well." Daxx smiled and held her hand while looking into her eyes. August 05, 2019 16:07
Jayde Ana Perhaps should the ship become to confined we can discuss it again then. For now I am perfectly happy right here. With you. Deal? *Jayde looked right back into his eyes as she gave his hands a light squeeze* August 05, 2019 16:16
Daxx- "Sounds like a plan to me. After all your happiness matters to me." Daxx held her hand and just sat there with her. "So how are you feeling now that you have fed. I hope you feel better." August 05, 2019 16:21
Jayde Ana I believe the best way to describe it is rejuvenated. I don't feel the urgency of earlier nor do I feel as though I have to fight it. It's hard to explain I guess. August 05, 2019 16:35
Daxx- "Well as long as you are safe and feel better then thats all that matters to me." Daxx smiled as he spoke to her. He didn't know how she was suppose to feel or need but in time he would help her with anything she needed. After all thats what it means to be with someone. August 05, 2019 16:42
Jayde Ana How coukd I not be safe? I haven't really left your sight since we met. Are you saying I'm not safe from you? *Jayde winks softly* But yes I feel better. Now shouldn't you like sleep or something? Isn't that what people do? August 05, 2019 16:48
Daxx- "Most people wouldn't feel safe with a Pirate but you do and I am sure there might come a time you wont." Daxx laughed and shakes his head. "As for sleep are you just trying to get rid of me already. I mean if you are I am sure I can find a bunk to crash in."' August 05, 2019 16:54
Jayde Ana Hmmm, if I wanted to get rid of you, I could think of other ways to do it then being concerned about your lack of sleep. And I doubt I will never feel safe with you. I'm not add fragile as I look and in time will only get stronger. August 05, 2019 17:02
Daxx- "I plan to help you get stronger as well. I want you to be the best you can and I know what needs to be done. I promise I will sleep when I need to so don't worry about that." Daxx smiled at her words and squeezed her hand. "I know you are looking out for me as well." August 05, 2019 17:06
Jayde Ana I expect you to push me. Even if and when I don't feel I can go further I expect to be pushed and I will try to push you as well. Since you promised to sleep if you need it I will leave it alone for now. *Jayde grins softly. See, she could compromise.* August 05, 2019 17:38
Daxx- "I promise I will push you and help you get as strong as you can. I am sure you will be just fine and do what you can. I know you will be wonderful and happy." Daxx smiled and leaned in for another kiss. He didn't expect to find what he had found with her. She had been the missing link in his life. August 05, 2019 18:17
Jayde Ana *Jayde hadn't known she had a missing link until she had met Daxx. It was then that she realized and had truly felt that no matter what happened she would get through it one way or another. His kiss was granted with one of her own before she speaks.* I don't know about wonderful but I can agree with happy. August 05, 2019 18:55
Daxx- "Well I am sure you will do just fine no matter what. So what would you like to talk about now. Or would you rather just sit here and cuddle." Daxx held her and smiled. He knew he was very mellow and happy. He didn't care what they did as along as they did it together. August 05, 2019 19:04
Jayde Ana *Small shoulders would shrug in answer to his question. Jayde honestly had no clue. She was perfectly content just sitting there wrapped in his embraced. She knew things would not always be peaceful as nothing ever truly was but they could enjoy it while it did last* August 05, 2019 19:16
Daxx- Daxx sat beside her holding her. He could hold her forever and not care. He wanted to make sure all was well so he pulled out his phone and sent out a text to his other Captains of his ships. He knew they would get back to him when they could. August 05, 2019 19:23
Jayde Ana Everything okay? *Jayde asks softly as she nestles her head against his shoulder. She felt a little guilty as if she was keeping him from his business just being there. She didn't regret it at all just felt guilty. She wouldn't tell him that of course.* August 05, 2019 19:37
Daxx- "Yes everything is fine. I was just messaging some of the other Captains making sure all was well. Nothing I wouldn't be doing if you wasn't here. I can take care of most of my business on this phone. It's perfect just sitting here with you and still doing what I need to do." August 05, 2019 19:46
Jayde Ana If you say so. You know if you needed your space or to do something important all you would have to do is say something. I respect your work and care enough about you on a personal level that it wouldn't be a big deal to do so. August 05, 2019 19:47
Daxx- "You are just fine I promise you. I can do my job and spend my time with you. Trust me I have been able to do more then one thing at a time. But if you need me to go to my desk and give you space I will." Daxx smiled at her he meant what he said. He was good to go and wanted to make sure she knew it. August 05, 2019 19:56
Jayde Ana *Jayde tilted her head slightly to look up at him* Hmmm, I don't think I have had space since stepping upon the ship. Don't think.I really need space now. I just don't want to jeep you from doing what you need to. August 05, 2019 19:59
Daxx- "You aren't keeping me from anything I promise. I can talk to those I need too while I am with you. You are doing what I want you to do and thats just keep me company." Daxx smiled as his phone went off with a few messages from the other Captains. He answered them and sent them the instructions they needed from him. He puts his phone down and smiled looking into her eyes. August 05, 2019 20:09
Jayde Ana How do they get reception at sea? Do you use new high tech gadgets or something? Most people don't even get reception everywhere on solid ground. *And the questions started coming again. So much for quiet. Of course Jayde simply asked due to her curiosity not only when it came to Daxx but his business as well.* August 05, 2019 20:18
Daxx- "Well the ones out to see I will have to reach with a Sat phone later. The ones I am texting now are all in different Ports so they have a signal. I have about fifty ship under my command. Half are out to sea the others are in a Port of some nature. I have built a rather large fleet in these last 200 years." August 05, 2019 20:30
Jayde Ana The weather doesn't affect the signal of the Satelitte phones? Have you ever lost any ships in the Bermuda Triangle? Is that even a real thing? *The more Daxx explained about his fleet of ships the more fascinated Jayde grew. Which in turn only led to more questions.* August 05, 2019 20:36
Daxx- "Sometime it can but it has to be a powerful storm. As for the Bermuda Triangle We stay away from that area but it isn't because of the Myth. We just don't like to navigate all the ships that have crashed." August 05, 2019 20:41
Jayde Ana So the ships just like crash? Do their crew survive or do they lose their crew in the crash? Is there any real reason to actually navigate through the Triangle? Is it like a shortcut or something? August 05, 2019 20:45
Daxx- "Honestly I am not sure I was taught to never venture their by my former Captain. He taught me everything he knew about sailing and being a Pirate. I have never heard of anyone every coming out of there alive. But things could happen I guess. Maybe one day I will gather the courage and take a ship to there." August 05, 2019 20:52
Jayde Ana *A slender pale brow shot up at his words and she shot him a glare* Over my dead body *She mumbled* How does anyone even know the danger of the Triangle if no one has actually survived to tell about it? August 05, 2019 20:58
Daxx- "I think its the fact that no one has returned that the Myth gets it's name. As for being over your dead body aren't you in fact technically dead. Not that I am minding in the least. I am very happy with who and what you are." August 05, 2019 21:10
Jayde Ana How did you even hear me? Technically we are sort of dead. We don't have a beating heart true but our brains and bodies work almost the same as the living. We just heal quicker and easier. August 05, 2019 21:14
Daxx- "I hear you plan as day as I can hear the whole ship and most of the conversations going on. My hearing is rather good I try not to pry and use what I hear. I honestly don't know much so what ever you tell me I would be leave." August 05, 2019 21:19
Jayde Ana I don't know a lot about being what I am but I do know that certain things affect us physically more than others. For instance cutting our hair. It grows back in a matter of hours. Want to weaken our healing state, give us dead man's blood. In a higher dosage it will kill us. August 05, 2019 21:24
Daxx- "I will make sure to never do that then. I don't want you to be weak around me or anyone else. What else do you know about your kind." Daxx held her in his arms as they talked. August 05, 2019 21:34
Jayde Ana Certain blood affects us differently. Some keep us sated longer than others. Some act like an aphrodisiac, some cause the blood lust to become stronger. Pure bloods and elders aren't as affected by sunlight as newborns. Garlic irritates us and tastes disgusting. A stake made of wood through the heart will turn us ash and cutting off our heads will kill us as well. August 05, 2019 21:39
Daxx- Daxx laughed at that last comment. "You know I don't know of anything that will live if their head is cut off. I mean seriously but I understand your meaning." Daxx leaned over and poked her. August 05, 2019 21:48
Jayde Ana *Jayde jumps slightly at the poke before shrugging gently* Other than that I don't know much about my kind. I suppose we are like everyone else in some aspects. Some are evil, some a little of both, and some of us hang on to our humanity. Those of us who hang on to our humanity are much like we were when we are alive except we rely on blood to keep us sustained. August 05, 2019 21:54
Daxx- "Well I know you are hanging on and I know thats a good thing but I hope you don't do it just to keep sane. That is my job to keep you safe and sane. I know in time you will get stronger faster better." Daxx laughed. "You can only improve and get better. I have faith in you." August 06, 2019 10:54
Jayde Ana I shall always do my best in hopes that someday I will be able to take care of my own safety and sanity. I shouldn't just rely on you. August 06, 2019 11:04
Daxx- "But your safety and sanity are both things I don't mind taking care of for the time being. After all it gives me something to look forward too. You are the best thing to ever happen to this old Pirate besides my ships of course. You light up a life that could be much more dull or darker." August 06, 2019 11:07
Jayde Ana So then I take it you are glad you ran in to me? Or at least approached me? *Jayde grinned as she teased him* I am glad I met you. That you are willing to take care of me fore now even if I am not used to it August 06, 2019 11:26
Daxx- "Yes I am very much glad I did it has brought a joy to my life. I guess I didn't know how to fully live my life until you came into it." Daxx smiled as he looked into her eyes. He had meant what he said and he knew this would become something wonderful. "Taking care of you is not a chore it is a choice I wish to make." August 06, 2019 11:42
Jayde Ana I didn't mean it as a chore. I am just used to being the one to take care of others. Not the other way around so it may take me some time to get used to is all. August 06, 2019 11:56
Daxx- "I will promise you I will do my best to not over step myself in your life. I know you are a strong independent woman and I wouldn't want to get in the way. I just want you to know I am here if you should fall or need me is all." Daxx looked at her like he was trying to make sure he didn't make her feel he was being over stepping himself. August 06, 2019 12:06
Jayde Ana Shhhh, that is how things work when you are with someone. Er, at least I think it is. You are always going to want to help them in anyway possible and may overstep. However I promise not too go ballistic if you do you slightly overstep. August 06, 2019 12:11
Daxx- "Yes but this is a 50/50 relationship and I want to make sure all goes well. I don't want to mess things up is all I am getting at." Daxx slipped his hand into hers once more and smiled. "I know I will overstep at some point just tell me so I can stop." August 06, 2019 12:17
Jayde Ana I am sure we will both end up overstepping eventually. However as long as we work together we should be fine. *Jayde smiles softly before leaning back into his side.* August 06, 2019 14:48
Daxx- Daxx wrapped his arm around her and smiled. He had all he needed. Hearing his phone ding he picked it up and read the message. Some of his ships that are in Port was leaving to get on their way. He sent them their directions and headings. The other Captains knew what they needed to do by now and so he let them do it. August 06, 2019 15:40
Jayde Ana *Jayde snuggled into Daxx's embrace, her head resting gently against his shoulder. It was true that vampires did not require sleep but they often slept anyway. Usually next to someone they cared deeply for or even loved. Jayde shook the thought from her head. Way to soon to know what was between them other than she was enjoying every minute of it.* August 06, 2019 20:10
Daxx- Daxx felt her lay her head on his shoulder and smiled. He continued to text his other Captain's. He smiled he was in a very happy mood and she was a good part of that. He was playing on his phone looking at tide charts around the world and sending the information out. He looks around for a moment then back at his phone. August 06, 2019 20:17
Jayde Ana I'm going to have to invest in one of those eventually aren't I? *Jayde points towards his phone* Especially if you have to go on business somewhere and I am still here. August 06, 2019 21:05
Daxx- "I can get you a Sat phone if you like. This way no matter where I am you can reach me. We can also get you a normal phone so we can text and you can surf the net." Daxx smiled and handed her his phone. He had nothing to hide from her so it didn't matter to him. August 06, 2019 21:09
Jayde Ana I have no idea even how to use one. I never saw the point before now. There wasn't anyone I cared to really talk to. But things change so I will make sure to get one when I go out after the sun sets. August 06, 2019 21:12
Daxx- "I can assure you it will make things a lot easier to do things. I spend a lot of time on my phones. I tend to do everything on it except talk to the people I need to when in Port. Then I rather go to them so it's more personable. After all it's easier to grease peoples hands when I need too then to do that over the phone." August 06, 2019 21:18
Jayde Ana Oh? Is that what you have done with me then? Grease my hands? *Jayde teases him softly* I just think it may come in need in the future sometime. It would be easier to have it handy then try to track down someones scent in a city of thousands August 06, 2019 21:22
Daxx- "No not at all unless the Rum did the trick then I guess so. After all it was what got you talking to me. So I guess in a way I did." Daxx smiled and leaned over to kiss her once more. "You are putty in my hands really. At least you seem to be I could be mistaken." August 06, 2019 21:34
Jayde Ana Oh well maybe I seem like putty in your hands as all part of my master plan? Maybe I just wanted to see if I could bring the sexy Pirate to his knees. *Jayde was of course teasing him* August 06, 2019 21:48
Daxx- Daxx laughed and nodded his head. "You have indeed brought me to my knees my sexy Vampire. I don't mind at all that you have. But then I think I have done the same to you my dear have I not." He smiled and kissed her forehead. August 06, 2019 21:52
Jayde Ana Let's just say if I had a heart I would have already lost it. So yes you have definitely brought me to my knees. Though I am not exactly sure that was such a hard feat. August 06, 2019 22:00
Daxx- "You just want me for my Rum and cause I am a Pirate." Daxx laughed and winked at her. "I know i am just myself no worry there. I think we will be fine together so I have no worries. Do you want when the sun goes down for us to find us a place inland. Maybe even our own little Island." August 06, 2019 22:12
Jayde Ana Wait? They have uninhabited islands? With like no people? What do you do there? Doesn't it get lonely? And your Rum had nothing to do with it. I just wanted you for your body. *Jayde winks as she teases* August 06, 2019 22:16
Daxx- "You just wanted my booty huh. Yes they have Islands that are for sale with no one else on them. It would be our own Island we can do with what ever we want. I want something that belongs to us." Daxx smiled and kisses her. "As for what can we do on it we can have our own castle built on it." August 06, 2019 22:24
Jayde Ana A castle huh? You're gonna clean it. Can we get a dog too? I always wanted one but we could never afford to get one. I used to build them out of corn husks. August 06, 2019 22:28
Daxx- "I am sure I can hire a staff. I have plenty of money that isn't a issue. I have been saving up for a long time. After all I have gold that is worth a lot to museums. I mean after all I have been on the seas for more then 300 years. I have a lot of things worth a lot of money. I could be one of the wealthiest men in the world. but I don't care really." August 06, 2019 22:33
Jayde Ana Money is of no concern to me, Daxx. I want you for you. All of you. If you were a beggar on the street I would still want you. I was only teasing about you cleaning the castle. I don't mind doing it. Especially since I can't go out in the sun anyway. August 06, 2019 22:39
Daxx- "I never said you did. Money has never been a issue with me I need it to help build my life the way I live it. I wouldn't mind having a place to call my own no matter what. I want to spend it with you and get you a dog." August 06, 2019 22:43
Jayde Ana Get us a dog, darling. It is no longer just about you or me. It is about us. Guess this means no more broken down hotel room for me huh. *Jayde nudges him playfully* August 06, 2019 22:45
Daxx- "Nope its going to be high class all the way that or my ship." Daxx laughs and acts like he is falling down. "Yes yes our's is right my dear. I need to remember to say us now." August 06, 2019 22:58
Jayde Ana *Jayde snorts, before leaning over to kiss his cheek* It will take some time to get used to it. For both of us I think. August 06, 2019 22:59
Daxx- Daxx smiled and turns to kiss her when she goes to kiss his cheek. "Oh I can be use to it simple enough but its just a matter of time and making sure this is the life you want." August 06, 2019 23:05
Jayde Ana I want you. No over thinking it, no second guessing it. I want you now and always. It is not even something I have to think about it. I just feel it. August 06, 2019 23:10
Daxx- "Well we will see in time wont we. We have the rest of our lives to figure things out. No matter the course of action. The sea will show you a life like you will never believe that I can promise you." August 06, 2019 23:15
Jayde Ana You will have to teach a lot of things about living at sea but I will be a very willing participant and eager to learn. August 06, 2019 23:23
Daxx- "I will teach what I can honestly. I just hope you can take the harsh life it sometimes can be. This isn't an easy life so I will make sure when we go out to sea that your first trip will be somewhat of a easy trip. Maybe even just from Port to Port." August 06, 2019 23:27
Jayde Ana I know it won't be easy. Nothing ever in life that is worth it, is easy. I am sure the first few times I am going to have a rough time. But I also know with you by my side and time to get used to it I will be alright. Eventually it won't be so rough and I will be able to handle myself better. August 07, 2019 08:37
Daxx- "I know and there is nothing saying the Sea life is for you honestly. You may find you don't like it and that too is ok. I am not gonna make you do something you aren't comfortable in doing all the time. I was born and made on the sea it is myy life I am use to it. It's not for everyone." August 07, 2019 09:40
Jayde Ana Yes it is your life. The one you have known and the one I wish to share in. We may find that I take to it like a fish in water. We won't know until we try. August 07, 2019 10:27
Daxx- "I know my sexy Vampire and we will try I have no issue with that at all. We will take everything one step at a time is all I mean really." Daxx smiled and held on to her. He knew the life in which he had chosen to be a hard one and not for everyone. He was going to let her do what she will and at least try it out. August 07, 2019 12:53
Jayde Ana If I can't handle being on the sea for whatever reason, then know I will always be waiting for you in Port. Whichever Port we decide to call home. August 07, 2019 13:46
Daxx- "I know you will and I know you will try your best. I never will doubt that trust me." Daxx smiled and nodded his head to her. He wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. His phone went off again and he smiled as she still had it. August 07, 2019 13:52
Jayde Ana Eek! *Jayde jumps as Daxx's phone goes off with a gasp* What is that? Is that important? What do I do? August 07, 2019 14:28
Daxx- "Just click the icon that popped up on the phone. It's just a text message. It's nothing you did. just means one of my Captain's letting me know something is all." Daxx smiled and was going to let her see what he does on the phone so she could get use to a phone. August 07, 2019 14:34
Jayde Ana This button here? *Jayde points at the bubble type icon* Wouldn't it be easier to just call them instead of doing it this way? Seems like it takes a long time for a response. August 07, 2019 14:40
Daxx- Daxx nods his head. 'In a way yes but in our case no because they never know if I am busy doing something. So a text is always better because I can reply as needed or as quick as I can. After all would you want to be called at all manner of the day or night if you are out. Say for instance we are out on a date would you rather me to get a phone call that will take me away from you or a text that I can answer later." August 07, 2019 14:44
Jayde Ana Well if it is important then by all means a phone call. If it isn't important then a text message works better I guess. Though I think it depends on the person and their prefernce as well. August 07, 2019 14:52
Daxx- "It's just the way I do things. Sure if it is important they will call I am sure. However if its just to update me on the small things Texting me is fine. Its how we do things is all." Daxx smiled and took his phone so he could answer the message. It wasn't important it was just one of the other Captain's letting him know they had left the Port and was on the way out to Sea. August 07, 2019 15:06
Jayde Ana Do you send them coordinates or do they send them to you? How does that work? Do they find their own jobs or do you do that for everyone? Do you ever have more than a few ships in one port? August 07, 2019 16:33
Daxx- Daxx sat there for a moment letting her spit out all the questions before replying. He didn't mind at all she was a curious person and he could tell. "Yes I send them all the information they need. They just send me when there leaving a Port and if they need something. As for jobs I send them that too but if they see something they think they can take care of they will also do it and let me know. As for your last question yes there are times I have more then one ship in a Port at one time but its not often." August 07, 2019 18:57
Jayde Ana Does it draw extra attention when you have more than one ship in a port at a time? How do pirates lay low? I mean I didn't know they really existed but then I didn't know a lot of things existed. Does each member of the crew have a specific job while on the ship? August 07, 2019 19:01
Daxx- Dass smiled as she let the question's flow once more. He knew she was curious and would let her ask away. "Yes indeed it does draw attention when we have more then one ship in Port. As for laying low we has places we go for that. Yes each member does have there own job while on the ship. However most have the same job and do it in shifts like in a normal job. After all the ship is on the water and someone always has to be on watch." August 07, 2019 19:08
Jayde Ana That explains how those like me are able to be a part of the crew still. They take their shift at night. Will I have a job too? Other than keeping the Captain happy of course. These places which you talk about are they like secret islands? August 07, 2019 19:24
Daxx- "Your job is to boss those around when I am not able." Daxx laughs and shakes his head. "I am kidding you will just be a passenger to made sure you are kept safe. You can always keep me happy no matter whats going on. As for the places you just asked about yes they are secret places." August 07, 2019 20:46
Jayde Ana I don't think your crew would like to take orders from me. Especially since I have no idea what to do. However keeping you happy is a job I am willing to do and do it happily. It is a job I plan to put 100 % into. August 07, 2019 21:16
Daxx- "I know my dear I was teasing you about that. Maybe in time that will be a different story but for now it will be easier for you to be behind the scenes. Not that I don't think you can't handle it, it's just a lot of work and knowledge. But I think in time that you will get it if you like that life." August 07, 2019 21:26
Jayde Ana I will like whatever life we make for ourselves. Whether that continues to be one on the sea or tucked in a hidden corner somewhere. Together we will figure out what works best for us. August 07, 2019 21:29
Daxx- "You are right Beautiful. I am sure we will always be happy as long as we try. You will always be a shinning light in my life. I want you to be happy no matter what we decide. I don't think a corner will hold both of us but I am sure we can try." August 07, 2019 21:33
Jayde Ana *Jayde laughs softly* I am sure if one of use was extremely flexible we could both fit in a corner. I have never actually tried to put two people in a corner. Could be fun to try it out. August 07, 2019 21:37
Daxx- Daxx raised an eyebrow at her wording. He didn't know what to say to that but he would do his best to speak. "Flexible is not one thing I would describe myself as so if you are then we have a lot of work to do huh. I mean after all there is places that we can get into to try your gifts." August 07, 2019 21:41
Jayde Ana *Jayde bit her lip to keep from choking as she winked* Darling, I am actually very flexible. Had to be to crawl in the walls of the barn to get the mice and snakes out. Not to mention having to wrap myself around the tractor to get to parts that my pops couldn't reach. August 07, 2019 21:44
Daxx- Daxx tried to keep him mind from going to places it shouldn't. He leaned over and kissed her and smiled. "I am sure that you was very good at what you did. I am sure that people in your area of expertise needed to be to do what needs to be done. Maybe someday you can show me what you can do." August 07, 2019 21:48
Jayde Ana All good things come to those who wait my dear. I am sure you will see all of me and what I am capable of doing in due time. Until that time arises we are doing just fine I think. I don't really know though. August 07, 2019 21:57
Daxx- Daxx nods his head and smiled. "You are right my dear we have plenty of time. No matter what happens we are going to do anything we wish to do." August 07, 2019 22:21
Jayde Ana And we are going to do it together. One step at a time. *Jayde smiled lightly before turning to kiss Daxx softly. There was still so much she didn't know but she did know that being here with him was exactly where she wanted to be for as long as possible* August 07, 2019 22:25
Daxx- "That we are I am sure of it. I wouldn't want to be the world when we start taking over everything." Daxx smiled and winks at her. August 07, 2019 22:29
Jayde Ana Everything? When do we start? Sounds like fun. Though we may gave people a heart attack. Of course that might be slightly entertaining too. August 07, 2019 22:47
Daxx- "Oh and how would we give them a heart attack. This is a curious thing for me. After all some people do die in my line of work." Daxx smiled and watched her closely before leaning over to kiss her once more. August 08, 2019 10:23
Jayde Ana Because perhaps I have moves that no one has ever seen. It may give them a heart attack, you never know. *Jayde winks before returning Daxx's kiss.* August 08, 2019 10:38
Daxx- "Who knows everyone is different my sexy Vampire." Daxx held her tightly and kissed her deeply. He was lost in thought as they kissed. "You are the most wonderful person my dear." August 08, 2019 11:05
Jayde Ana *Jayde kissed him back deeply, turning so she was more half sitting in his lap and half sitting on the futon* I am simply me dear. And because of it I am simply enthralled by you. August 08, 2019 13:18
Daxx- "You are very beautiful my Vampire. You also enthrall me as well. I am very happy you came into the Realm and my life. You found your way onto my ship and into my heart in such a short time. But I feel it is the right choice." Daxx smiled and pulls her fully onto his lap. August 08, 2019 13:35
Jayde Ana True, I haven't been here long. And I am not just referring to your ship either. True, we haven't known each other very long either. Some may look at us and turn their noses up in the air. Others will say that there is no way we will last long. They are entitled to their own opinions. It was never even a second thought the first step I took onto your ship. It felt right just like being with. It just feels right. If it is a mistake then it is one I gladly take because for me, no one has ever held my heart before and no one will again. August 08, 2019 14:04
Daxx- "Well I don't care what others think it no one else's business but our own. I know we will be fine in the long run. After all our life will be one for the ages. We will be fine no matter what. As long as we talk everything over and work through our issues we will be fine." August 08, 2019 14:37
Jayde Ana Anyone who can put up with my wuestioning non stop can put up with just about anything I may throw at them. As long as we can handle that and agree to talk things over then we will have no issues at all. August 08, 2019 14:39
Daxx- "Yes my sexy Vampire you are right there with the non stop questions." Daxx laughs. "I don't mind them at all after all its how you learn things. But sometimes you can slow them down so I can answer them. I know your a curious person and its wonderful." August 08, 2019 14:52
Jayde Ana I was always told that my being curious was going to get me in some kind of trouble. They were right to an extent. I guess I just like knowing how everything works or doesn't work. I am glad that it doesn't bother you though. August 08, 2019 15:48
Daxx- "It is only natural to be curious. I am sure life with throw us lemons along the way it will all depend on how we bounce back. I am sure we will always overcome your curiousness as long as we talk about you questions." August 08, 2019 17:48
Jayde Ana *Jayde yawns lightly before standing. She always got stir crazy around this time after being stuck inside for hours. Even when she was a child she hated being locked inside.* August 10, 2019 17:55
Daxx- Daxx yawned as well it was contagious after all. He looked around and sighed to himself. He was lost in thought at the moment. Knowing he had some things he needed to take care of but would worry about them later. He shook his head and smiled as he looked at her. August 10, 2019 18:01
Jayde Ana What? *Jayde ran her hands down her clothing* Do I have something on my face or something? I get edgy if I stay in one spot too long. August 10, 2019 18:08
Daxx- "Nothing my dear. You do know you can explore the ship if you like. Nothing says you just have to sit here. You do have the complete ship to walk around." Daxx spoke to her softly with a slight smile. August 10, 2019 20:03
Jayde Ana I know but I would rather be here with you. Though once the sun has fully set I do need to take care of a few things. *Jayde lightly chewed on her bottom lip* August 11, 2019 12:32
Daxx- "I understand and I wont hold you hostage." Daxx laughed then thought about it. "You know I do know some vampires can go in the sunlight. I don't know if you can or not but I know some can." August 11, 2019 13:15
Jayde Ana I am not one of them. I think it is mostly due to the fact that I have only been turned recently. Maybe later as I get older and stronger the sun will not be too harmful for me. August 11, 2019 13:17
Daxx- "I don't know how that works. I wish I did. Maybe in time as you learn I will also. So tell me more about your life on the farm." Daxx looked at her and smiled. August 11, 2019 13:26
Jayde Ana It was quiet for the most part. I think ma always wished for a little more than what we had but she never let my dad know. If she had, he would have killed himself to get it for her. It was not an easy life. We weren't a large farm like some of the others and seemed the only thing dad was good at was growing vegetables but it taught me a lot. One of the more important things is how to be humble and grateful for what you do have. August 11, 2019 13:29
Daxx- Daxx smiled as he listened to her. He always wondered what life on land was like. He didn't spend a lot of time on the shore. His life was on the water and it was hard for him to be anywhere but there. "That must be fun though. I am not accustomed to that kind of life." August 11, 2019 13:36
Jayde Ana Since I really have nothing else to compare it to I can't determine if it was fun or not. My parents were sometimes overbearing. I remember being asked to something called the senior prom by a neighboring farms son. He went to school and they had this prom thing going on. I remember both my mom and dad yelling at this poor boy about how I was to never be out in the public spotlight like that and he had no right to even be interested in me. August 11, 2019 14:01
Daxx- "That is odd. I mean I never went to school so I don't know what a prom is so you have me on that one. Ever since I was born I have been on the water. I have been in every type of boat there is. I know the more modern types have engines and all but this is what I am use too and what I know. They may be faster but I spend way less then other Captains because they have to buy Fuel and upkeep on their boats. Where I can get everything I need anywhere I go and its in abundance. I mean its not like I can't find wood." August 11, 2019 14:17
Jayde Ana I don't know much about wood but give me cloth, a needle, and string and I can make anything. I am also pretty handy with the mechanisms of engines and such. I worked with both my ma and dad so I learned both. August 11, 2019 14:27
Daxx- "Well our sails are made of cloth. I just prefer the old fashion way of life on a boat. Though I think I will upgrade the weapons soon so I have modern weapons and a old fashion ship." August 11, 2019 14:36
Jayde Ana Don't be surprised if one day you come below decks to see your weapons taken apart. I will put them back together. I just like to take things apart and see how they tick so to speak. August 11, 2019 14:37
Daxx- "I can always get you your own ship to tinker with if you like. Plus I can make sure it has all the bells and whistles. I know you like to be around me so we can make it a speed boat for something around the island I am gonna get us." August 11, 2019 14:49
Jayde Ana I don't need a boat of my own. I am fine with gadgets that I can tear down and build up again. I told I am a simple being. August 11, 2019 14:51
Daxx- "Well I am willing to buy you what ever you wish or need. I know your not use to it but I am going to make you happy. My money is your money my darling." Daxx smiled and held her in his lap. August 11, 2019 14:57
Jayde Ana You do make me happy and all without spending anything on me, besides your time and attention. As long as I have time with you even if it only a few hours then I am happy. August 11, 2019 15:00
Daxx- "Yes but I want you to have your fun with tinkering. I don't mind my darling. It's a part of being us I have all that I need and I want to spend some on you as well. It's not out of trying to keep you around or think I have to its cause I want too." August 11, 2019 15:04
Jayde Ana I didn't mean it like that. I just meant it wasn't necessary. I won't keep you from doing what you want to do. I will just have to get used to some of it is all. August 11, 2019 15:21
Daxx- "Well I want to do this for us both. I like to spend money on those I care about. After all I care about you so why not spoil you my darling Vampire." August 11, 2019 15:23
Jayde Ana You already do spoil me. With kisses and charming words. What more could a girl ask for even a dead one? August 11, 2019 15:24
Daxx- "I am not sure but I am sure we will find out in time. I have more I can do but who knows what will happen my dear." August 11, 2019 15:31
Jayde Ana Wait? There is more than kisses and charming words? Oh my. *Jayde teases him playfully* I must have lived under a rock or something since I thought kisses and charming words were all there was. August 11, 2019 15:36
Daxx- "There is a lot more then just those thing's or at least I think so." Daxx pinched her ass and smiled. He knew she was teasing him and he would tease her back. August 11, 2019 15:41
Jayde Ana *As he pinched Jayde's bottom it caused a chain reaction. She squeaked softly as she wiggled and squirmed in his lap* Well then, call me enlightened. August 11, 2019 15:48
Daxx- "You are enlightened my Sexy Vampire." Daxx feeling her wiggle in his lap continued to pinch her ass. With his other hand he tickles her. August 11, 2019 15:58
Jayde Ana *He knew how she hated to be tickled, how it caused her to wiggle and squirm frantically. Jayde squeals as she does just that* August 11, 2019 16:02
Daxx- Daxx smiled as uses both hands to tickle her knowing what she hated. He kept doing what he liked cause she seem to squeal more. August 11, 2019 16:10
Jayde Ana *Jayde made her move. When he reached out with both hands to tickle her she slipped from his lap and out of his reach* August 11, 2019 16:12
Daxx- Daxx watched her and smiled. He tilted his head and opened his arms to her. "Oh don't you just enjoy that I tease you so much." August 11, 2019 16:19
Jayde Ana You just wait. I will find a way to tease back in time. *Jayde grins as she moves back into his arms.* August 11, 2019 16:40
Daxx- Daxx held her and smiled he wouldn't do anything to make her not want to be in his arms. "I hope so after all it takes a lot to do that." August 11, 2019 16:43
Jayde Ana I believe I won once in that area. But just that once. There will be more though. August 11, 2019 16:50
Daxx- "Oh that is true and who knows what will happen." Daxx smiled as he looked into her eyes. He was very much falling for her. August 11, 2019 16:59
Jayde Ana Unless you now have the ability to tell the future neither of us really know. But I am excited to find out. August 11, 2019 17:06
Daxx- "I am as well I want to find out with you how life can be so meaningful." Daxx smiled as they find themselves as a very happy couple. "Life will always be better with you in it." August 11, 2019 17:17
Jayde Ana I don't know that it will be better but it will certainly never be dull. After all there is so much more for me to learn and explore. Of course I will have you by my side during all of it. August 11, 2019 17:22
Daxx- "Honestly I think it will be better and yes I will always be by your side my darling. Never fear of that I can assure you. I want to make you the happiest I can and plan to do so." Daxx could tell by now the sun was going down. He looked at her and smiled. "Oh in about thirty min it will be safe for you to leave me." August 11, 2019 18:33
Jayde Ana Are you trying to be rid of me already? But I do have things to get done and I can only do so when the sun is down. I may even surprise you with a gift. August 11, 2019 18:42
Daxx- "Never would I try to get rid of you. I just know you had said you had some stuff to do and I was just letting you know my dear." Daxx smiled and held her in his arms. August 11, 2019 18:48
Jayde Ana Well we did mention getting me one of those phone things just in case something happens. And you did mention me staying here with you instead of in the hotel I have been staying in. I can only take care of those things when the sun is down. August 11, 2019 19:05
Daxx- "I know my dear and I am going to let you do everything you want to do. I am not going to stop you trust me." Daxx smiled and bowed his head. "If you go over to my desk and look in that top drawer there is a envelope. Take as much cash out of there that you think you might need." August 11, 2019 19:11
Jayde Ana Um yeah. That is not going to happen. I will be fine. Trust me. And I shouldn't be out long either. It shouldn't think it would take long to accomplish those things. August 11, 2019 19:22
Daxx- Daxx tilted his head and sighed. "As you wish. i was just trying to help honestly." He let his arms dropped to his side for a moment. He didn't know how to help her she seemed to turn him down at anything offered. August 11, 2019 19:27
Jayde Ana I know you were just trying to help and I am thankful for that. This is just something I wish to do for myself. I am sorry if that upset you. It was not my intention to do so. August 11, 2019 19:31
Daxx- "No I guess I need to get use to not everyone wanting my help. I have been helping people for a long time. Yes I am a Pirate but I tend to only go after the bad guys. Which is normally my type of people I guess." Daxx sighed as he just sat there. August 11, 2019 19:35
Jayde Ana *Jayde looked down. She hadn't meant to hurt him nor upset him. The only thing she could do was move to wrap her arms around him* I'm sorry. August 11, 2019 19:50
Daxx- "Don't be sorry my dear. You did nothing wrong. I am just trying to help out where its not wanted." He rubs her arms and gives her his best smile. Not knowing what else to do he just sat there. August 11, 2019 20:04
Jayde Ana I...I never said it wasn't wanted. I... I just figured I needed to learn to do something on my own. To learn what it is like to go shopping for once in my lifetime and didn't want to embarass myself or you in Port. August 11, 2019 20:49
Daxx- "You could never embarrass me. I just wanted to help you and I know some things cost money. I have plenty of it and wanted to share with you. I didn't take your feelings in to count I am sorry. I wanted to help you cause I didn't know if you had it." August 11, 2019 21:39
Jayde Ana I appreciate you wanting to help me and take care of me. More than I can express. I am truly thankful that you want to share with me what you have. I...I just never had the chance to do anything on my own. As I told you my parents kept me from the general population. I never went to town to shop with my ma or to auction with my dad. I was a recluse who relied on my parents for everything. August 11, 2019 21:42
Daxx- "My dear I was going to let you go on your own and do what you wanted to do. I was just going to foot the bill so to speak. I know you need your space to grow and I want you to be happy. I wanted you to pick out your own phone and what ever else you needed. I mean if you wanted to go on a full shopping spree I wouldn't mind." August 11, 2019 21:53
Jayde Ana I honestly have no idea how to shop. Maybe some other time for that. Maybe when I make friends or drag you with me. August 11, 2019 21:56
Daxx- "No no I am no good at shopping look at me I am wearing cloths that are over 100 years old. I have not idea how to shop except for Rum and stuff for my ship." August 11, 2019 22:01
Jayde Ana Me either. So I will stick with what I have and what I know. Of course I am gonna sneak other foods aboard that will keep while on the sea August 11, 2019 22:03
Daxx- "All you have to do is tell me or the cook what you want food wise and we will get what you desire. Never worry about that I promise you if you want it I will get it." August 11, 2019 22:24
Jayde Ana Darling, food, I can handle. Part of growing up on a farm. I can almost tell whether or not a vegetable is any good from a distance. August 11, 2019 22:29
Daxx- "Ok ok have it your way do what ever you wish." Daxx laughs knowing she would have done that anyways. "I have to stop putting my foot in my mouth huh." August 11, 2019 22:34
Jayde Ana Never. Remember, old man I will run circles around you. *Jayde teases him softly* I like when you put your foot in your mouth August 11, 2019 22:37
Daxx- Daxx just nods his head. "Yea I am sure you are. I just hope you can deal with me when we are out to Sea. After all I can be a real hard ass to my people when the time is needed." August 11, 2019 22:45
Jayde Ana I am sure I can handle you when we are on the sea. After all I am sure I will have picked up a thing or two by then and know how to soothe your irritation. August 11, 2019 23:10
Daxx- "I am not sure you really do understand but I promise in time you will. Sea life isn't like the farm. I just want you to be warned." Daxx was being serious she was in for something she might not like. August 11, 2019 23:19
Jayde Ana I may be young and naive, innocent mostly as well but I do understand that life on the sea is rough. You have to be a hard ass in order to keep you and your crew alive. I may not like seeing that side of you but it doesn't mean I don't understand. It doesn't mean that I won't accept it or that I will run at the first chance I get. August 12, 2019 08:46
Daxx- Daxx smiled as he nods his head. "I know I am just warning you my darling. I didn't want you to see that side of me and go you never told me you was like that." August 12, 2019 09:17
Jayde Ana I will most likely tell you that you are being an ass and walk away from you for a little while. Once we both have calmed down then I will come back. August 12, 2019 09:26
Daxx- "That sounds like a normal day for me." Daxx laughs a little cause it was true. There has been many of times he did that to others on the sea. "I think this will be a fun trip when I decide it is time to leave Port. But the sun is down if you want to go do what you need to go do." August 12, 2019 11:33
Jayde Ana *Jayde nods lightly. He was right of course and she should go do what she needed to get done but at the same she was a little reluctant to leave.* You're right. I should go so I can get back and so you can get done what you need to. I will see you in a bit. *Jayde lightly kisses his lips before turning on her heel and heading out the door of his quarters* August 12, 2019 13:01
Daxx- Daxx smiled and kissed her back. He watched her leave and whistled at her. He knew she would be back soon and decided to take a nap. He walked over to a cot he had in the corner and sighed for a moment. He laid down and took a quick nap as she was off doing what she needed too do. August 12, 2019 13:07
Jayde Ana *Jayde would take her time getting things done. Slow steps move her towards the shop as she takes ger time looking over each phone they had to offer. Leaving after choosing one she felt would work for her, she headed towards the hotel.* August 12, 2019 20:03
Daxx- Daxx slept for a while before waking up and looking around seeing that he was still alone. He got up and went over to his desk sitting down, he started to work on some paperwork that he needed to catch up on. He smiled as his thoughts are on Jayde. August 12, 2019 20:17
Jayde Ana *It didn't take Jayde long at the hotel seeing as how she didn't have much nor care to collect much. Purchases in hand she slings her bag over her shoulder and heads back to the ship.* August 12, 2019 20:47
Daxx- Daxx picked up his phone and made a few phone calls and sent out a few text. He spent the rest of the time dealing with some issues that needed his expertise. He had a grin on his face as he took care of things. He got up and walked around the ship talking to different people gathering some things they wanted on a list. He called different places letting his list be crossed off for his men. August 12, 2019 20:56
Jayde Ana Honey, I'm home. *Jayde calls out playfully as she steps onto the ship. This time she was a more confident and not as timid as the first time.* August 12, 2019 21:12
Daxx- Daxx heard a voice as he was still below deck. He made his way back up to the deck and smiled. He takes a bow. "Welcome aboard M'Lady." He let out a howl of laughter and winks at her. "I hope you found and got everything you needed." August 12, 2019 21:28
Jayde Ana I almost had to eat the guy at the phone store but I managed. Were you able to work while I was away at least? *Jayde makes her way towards him with a smile* August 12, 2019 21:32
Daxx- Daxx nods his head and opened his arms to her. "Yes I got some work done and even managed to take a small nap. I am sorry you almost ate him." He thought that was a little funny. August 12, 2019 21:59
Jayde Ana *Jayde makes her way to his open arms.* He tried to tell me I needed all these accessories to go with the phone. After he tried to sell me every phone he had in stock. Still not sure about the one I got but I figure I have to start some where. August 12, 2019 22:01
Daxx- Daxx wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Yes they tend to want to sale you everything they can to make as much from you as possible. But as long as you got what you wanted thats all that matters." August 13, 2019 00:29
Jayde Ana *Jayde snuggles into his embrace* I got what I thought would be sufficient. Eventually when I learn more about them I will probably choose something different but for now it works. August 13, 2019 08:36
Daxx- "Well either way I am sure we can get you something down the road. The next thing I want to work on is maybe you a weapon." Daxx held her close and smiled. "You can tame this man more then anyone else has ever tried." August 13, 2019 18:31
Jayde Ana Maybe because I don't try to tame you. I allow you to be who and what you are. I just simply stand with you. August 13, 2019 21:54
Daxx- "I know you don't and Every day that goes by I am finding myself falling more and more for you." Daxx smiled and held her tightly. August 13, 2019 22:31
Jayde Ana Uh oh. Those are semi serious words. Careful there Captain. I may get the wrong impression and make this more of a permanent thing. *Jayde teases before leaning up to kiss him softly* August 13, 2019 22:41
Daxx- Daxx kissed her back and held her tightly. "Who said I would be opposed to that idea." He wondered what she would say to that. He picked her up and twirled her around the Deck as if they was dancing. August 13, 2019 22:56
Jayde Ana *Jayde squeals softly as she shakes her head* You're not afraid your men may think you have gone soft? After all I do appear to be the only female on board presently. Perhaps bending the rules slightly for me? August 13, 2019 22:58
Daxx- "My men will do what ever I say. If I want to bring women on the ship to be crew members then I will do so. If I want to give you your own ship with noting but females I will do as I wish. After all it is my ship and Fleet to do with as I see fit is it not." Daxx thought about it for a moment and a ship of nothing but Female Pirates might not be such a bad idea after all. August 14, 2019 08:33
Jayde Ana I was just saying darling. I have seen it in other fields and would hate to think your men thought you soft because of me. I would hate to have to eat one of them. August 14, 2019 09:07
Daxx- "My men are loyal to me Darling. They always will be and who knows if I brought women on board it may even lift their spirits. After all it will give them something to look at besides each other." Daxx laughs knowing he was being a little old fashion but it was true none the less. August 14, 2019 09:29
Jayde Ana Just not women of the night darling. They are a little loose and would only try to get in the pants of your crew. Then I would have to eat them. August 14, 2019 09:38
Daxx- "Well no if I did that nothing would get done after all. Besides how do you know of the women of the night for being a farm girl you know a lot." Daxx was teasing her. "I think if I got a women crew under a woman Captain it could be beneficial. I think it could be what I need to spice things up on the seas." August 14, 2019 14:11
Jayde Ana It isn't a bad idea darling. However should that be the case you will have to watch things carefully. Wherever that ship of a full female crew is one of your ships full of your men will wish to be too. As for women of the night, everyone knows about them even back woods country farm girls like myself. August 14, 2019 22:36
Daxx- "No see that will be the point the female one would always be near my ship so I can prey on who ever tries to get close to them. I wouldn't let harm come to that ship after all you would be the Captain of it if and when I do that." August 15, 2019 09:37
Jayde Ana Ulterior motives hmmm? *Jayde winks lightly* Slight problem with that darling. I don't know a damn thing about being a captain or if I would even be very good at it. I would hate to let a bunch of people down. August 15, 2019 09:57
Daxx- "My dear it would take a while before this could happen. I would have to train all of you. The ship would have to be built. This would take a few year to get under way not something to happen just over night." August 15, 2019 10:20
Jayde Ana I realize that darling. I am just not sure even in that time how good of a Captain I would make. Most captains lived most of their life on the sea. August 15, 2019 10:25
Daxx- "I understand I am not gonna force you to be a Captain. I just thought you might like your own ship full of strong powerful women." Daxx nods his head and smiled. He understood why she was hesitant on it. It wasn't the life for everyone. August 15, 2019 11:10
Jayde Ana Why don't we discuss this again, after I have had a chance to learn and experience what life on the sea is really like. Who knows? I may prove to be a natural. August 15, 2019 11:15
Daxx- "What ever you wish to do my dear. I can wait until you are ready it's not like there is a rush on anything we do. Don't worry about anything we will figure it all out in time." August 15, 2019 11:30
Jayde Ana I know darling. I picked up a couple of other things while I was out. One should be delivered shortly. I didn't want to try carrying it through the streets. I wanted to try to find something that works for me as far as the blood lust goes so I am having pigs blood delivered from the butcher. I hope you are okay with that. August 15, 2019 13:40
Daxx- Daxx nods his head and smiled. "Sure what ever you wish. If it helps you then I guess what ever works for you." He bows his head to her and looks around. He was lost in thought for some reason. August 15, 2019 18:32
Jayde Ana *Jayde smiles lightly, slipping from embrace. Moving towards the rail of the deck she sighed. He had been lost in thought a lot recently. Of course she didn't probably help with that. Looking on deck at those mulling around she climbed to the rail. Dropping her pack to the deck she began to quickly make her way across the railing like an agile cat. Reaching one of the masts she jumps to grab hold before hoisting herself up. Pulling something from her pocket she swings her body over the log of the mast hanging with her legs as she brings one of the linen sails her way slowly* August 15, 2019 18:40
Daxx- Daxx move to lean against the rail and let her do as she wanted. He watched her before his phone went off. He pulled it out and turned his back to her as he talked to the person on the other end. The conversation was long and there was a lot of hand motions as if the person on the other end could see him. After about 20 min he got off the phone and headed into the ship. He went into his office and pulled out a laptop logging on he started typing a few things. August 15, 2019 20:09
Jayde Ana *Jayde climbs down from the mast and makes her way below deck. She waits for a moment before entering his quarters.* Your sails are fixed. You can leave port at your choosing if that is what you decide. I will stay and work on controlling my bloodlust. *She moves to quickly kiss his cheek before turning to go* August 15, 2019 20:32
Daxx- Daxx grabs her hand before she left. "My dear I don't think I am going anywhere at the moment. There is some issues out to sea right now and I am taking care of it from here. Seem's there was an attack and before they could get out a message the ship was destroyed. I lost all 50 men and the boat." August 15, 2019 20:41
Jayde Ana Where? Why are you handling from here? I thought you said if there was trouble you could be there to help them out? *A thought dawned on Jayde and she paled just thinking about it* You didn't go because of me, huh? August 15, 2019 20:45
Daxx- "It was in the Persian Gulf. If there is trouble we can get there but everyone board was killed before the alarm could be hit. There was no time for them to do anything. I would have gone no matter what but it was to late. I don't know who did it or why. I just got reports in that my ship was gone." Daxx paused for a moment before letting go of her hand. "I have to send out Death notes and plan some funerals. So I can't go out to sea yet no matter my wants." August 15, 2019 20:57
Jayde Ana Tell me who to send them out to and I will make sure they get done. As soon as the funerals are over you can cut your lines and go. I have known for a few days now that is where you want to be. I won't keep you. As much as I want you to stay this is not where you are comfortable. August 15, 2019 21:04
Daxx- "My dear it is gonna take a while plus I need to get a new ship or two starting to be built. That takes time and planning. Its not easy being a Captain and this is just part of it. No amount of Life that is lost at sea is good. I am in no rush to leave either. I want you by my side no matter how stubborn you can be.' August 15, 2019 21:18
Jayde Ana I'm not stubborn. I am learning to control the one thing that would keep me from being on the sea with you. I want to know with out a doubt that I can control it and it pose as a problem later. August 15, 2019 21:28
Daxx- "I know my darling and I am just dealing with things I am sorry." Daxx looked down at the Laptop and sighed as he started filling out paperwork. He sighed as kept typing away. He wasn't ignoring her just had a lot of things to do. August 15, 2019 21:35
Jayde Ana *Jayde kissed the top of his head softly* Let me know if you need any help. Think I will go on deck and have your men teach me a few things while you deal with what you need to. August 15, 2019 21:39
Daxx- Daxx just nods his head to her. He knew she would find something to do while he had this to take care of. It's not that he didn't want to spend time with her its just the fact he had things he had to do and his ship's needed him more then she did at the moment. He started writing the thing he needed. Maybe now was the time to upgrade his ships to something new. Modern weapons could destroy the old ships way to quick. August 16, 2019 09:42
Jayde Ana *Jayde didn't mind in the least leaving him to his work. He needed to do this being who and what he is just as she needed to learn things that helped the ship run smoothly. Besides Jayde enjoyed learning new things and the more efficient she became with the different responsibilities of the ship the better she could be when he decided to take her with him. She would wait until he was free to show him her other purchase and get him to help her become efficient with it.* August 16, 2019 10:06
Daxx- Daxx started typing on his laptop looking up things and having some issues. He needed the world to become better suited for his men. He didn't want the men to become useless and unemployed. He knew what he had to do. After sending out all the information he needed to the families of the men he lost along with money. He spent time looking through sites about buying newer ships of military grade. August 16, 2019 17:40
Jayde Ana *Jayde had a lot to make up for and if it killed her she would do so. Her reckless behavior almost cost her everything. Including the man she loved and adored. Jayde was no longer making excuses for behavior and sought out help in gaining control. She never wanted to do anything like that again. She rolled her shoulders with a sigh and went back to work with the crew* August 16, 2019 17:48
Daxx- Daxx found a action going on online for some old Military ships and he started bidding on them. It would be a new life for the men but it would be a easier one. They would have to learn a new way of life on the Sea for them all but it would be worth it. He checked the bank account and knew he had the money to do what he needed. August 16, 2019 17:54
Jayde Ana *As the sun began to rise Jayde headed below decks. She didn't go to his quarters, best sge continue to give him the space he needed. Instead she began to explore the lower decks and familiarize herself with the ship* August 16, 2019 18:01
Daxx- Daxx had won the bidding for the ships he was going for. It was a start but 4 new ships would be delivered in a few weeks. He pulled up the specs and looked at the ships.

Image and video hosting by Tinyypic

He called up the Port Master and told him what he was expecting and that he needed to open an account for fuel. Something he wasn't use too. However he knew it was time to move forward in updating his fleet. He would get rid of half his fleet but his men would join the bigger ships.
August 16, 2019 21:22
Jayde Ana *Jayde continued to explore below decks for a few hours before turning to head to his quarters. She hadn't exactly memorized the ship yet but at least she knew a little bit as to where she was going.* August 16, 2019 22:02
Daxx- Daxx got off the phone and sighed as he sat back in his chair. He knew it was time for a change his life style wasn't the same as it once was. Not knowing where this new line of work will take him and his men he knew that he would have to make do. Looking around the room he shakes his head this was a wake up call he needed. He was just happy he had the money to do what needed to be done. August 17, 2019 10:39
Jayde Ana *Jayde entered his quarters with a tired sigh. She doesn't say much as she moves to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him softly* August 18, 2019 19:32
Daxx- Daxx looked up and smiled as she came into their cabin on the ship. He kissed her back with a smile. "I found us some ships and even a new Flag Ship." He shows her a pic of all the ships.

Image and video hosting by Tinyypic
August 18, 2019 21:01
Jayde Ana They could withstand a lot. Looks like they are well armored as well as equipped nicely with heavy artillery of some sort. Definitely faster than ones in the fleet now. August 18, 2019 21:04
Daxx- "Yes and its going to be better for us all. I am sure its going to take us a while to figure out these new ships but in a few months we should be good to go. I will add more over time so we can have plenty for all our men." August 18, 2019 21:20
Jayde Ana *Jayde nods softly* A few months? Won't that drive you crazy having to wait that long before you get to go out to sea again. It does give me time to train to with Nate so that I will no longer be a threat to you or the men. August 18, 2019 21:28
Daxx- "No it will be fine I mean we will be going out to sea but not for long. We will have to train on the new ships. but time for you to train with Nate is a good thing. Maybe even I can learn a thing or two about the new ships while you are training." August 18, 2019 21:38
Jayde Ana A short trip or a long trip, if I don't learn some kind of control I could be dangerous to everyone. That is the last thing I want. I don't want to feel like I could put you in danger. We will all need training on the new ships if we are to be successful. August 18, 2019 21:43
Daxx- "I am sure it would be short trips. Like a day or two. I don't want to stress everyone out until we are all ready to take on this new path we are going to do. This is a new life style for us all. I have already began the paperwork to get fuel and ammo. This is going to be a new way for us all and we need to be prepared." August 18, 2019 21:48
Jayde Ana I hope it is not too hard of an adjustment for you and the men. You have been doing things for a long time a certain way. We won't fully know what awaits us until we test it. August 18, 2019 21:54
Daxx- "We will find out in time. This also means less ships to worry about. These ships will need double or triple the man power. Plus I think the living situation will be better for them and the food will last longer." August 18, 2019 22:12
Jayde Ana I might be able, depending on the engines and the mechanics of it as well as the ship itself, be able to create a type of ice box. This would help keep things fresher if we weren't able to get to a port within a couple of days. May be able to find a way to keep the cabins cool and warm as well. August 18, 2019 22:16
Daxx- "I am sure all these ships have that kind of stuff. Unlike my ships where I have to use solar power to run any modern items. That can be a pain sometimes when out to sea and its raining." August 18, 2019 22:24
Jayde Ana I can imagine it is. But if they don't come with that stuff already I am sure I can fanagle something. Nechanics is the one thing I excel at. August 18, 2019 22:48
Daxx- "I am sure you can always upgrade and fiddle with things. When we get the ships you can give them a once over and see what we need to do to make them better." August 18, 2019 23:10
Jayde Ana That sounds like a plan to me. *Jayde smiles softly before making her way to a chest. Opening it up she brings out a bag of the pigs blood she had ordered. She needed to feed and no time like the present to see if it would satisfy her. She shudders as she sinks fangs into the plastic and begins to drink the blood* August 19, 2019 08:39
Daxx- Daxx watched her and knows its her way of life. He wondered what he could do to help her. He knows its nothing he can do about and he has to support her. He walks over and rubs her back as she feeds. The sight of blood doesn't bother him he was use to it. August 19, 2019 11:45
Jayde Ana *It was a way of life for Jayde now even if she didn't like it. She tried not to think too much about it and she was truly grateful for the necklace Nate had given her. It meant more time between feedings if the pigs blood worked to sustain her. It would refresh her like that of fresh blood but hopefully it would sustain her.* August 19, 2019 11:57
Daxx- Daxx just stood behind her letting her do what she needed. He pulled out his phone and started texting his Captains to let them know they needed to come to LA. He had news for them and he wanted to do it in person to his Fleet. This wasn't something you share over the phone. August 19, 2019 18:19
Jayde Ana *Finishing the blood Jayde disposed of the bag before looking at him. Her nose scrunched up slightly as she spoke* I am not sure about the taste but we will see if it sustains me. *Noticing that Daxx had his phone pulled out she asked softly* Ordering more ships or bringing the other captains to port? August 19, 2019 19:39
Daxx- "I am bringing everyone home here for a while. I think for now LA will be our Port home until we get up and running. I want to get us all together so we can work together and figure things out." August 19, 2019 20:38
Jayde Ana That sounds like a smart and good plan. Plus this way once the ships arrive we can see just how many crew members we can fit on each one and decide where to go from there. August 19, 2019 20:45
Daxx- "From the specs I saw about a hundred to a hundred and fifty. But we will see I guess. I am sure we will do our best no matter. I just hope my men understand why I am doing this." August 19, 2019 20:53
Jayde Ana If not then we will help them see. You are a great leader and a great man that cares for his men. They will understand why. August 19, 2019 20:59
Daxx- "I know and with you by my side we can do anything. I just hope our men will see it for what it is." Daxx smiled and held her close to him. "I love you." August 19, 2019 21:30
Jayde Ana It may take them time to adjust but the men I have worked with recently are a good group of men. I am sure they will see it for what it is. *Jayde leans up to kiss him softly* I love you, too. August 19, 2019 21:33
Daxx-

Daxx smiled and kissed her back deeply. "I am sure you are right. Our men will be happy I am sure. I mean like we talked about it means shorter trips and better pay. Who doesn't like those thoughts."

August 20, 2019 01:19
Jayde Ana Don't forget safer too. That is one of the biggest reasons for doing this. The better safety of the modern ships. August 20, 2019 08:17
Daxx- "Yes you are right about that Safety is a big issue I want to address. I want to make sure we are all safe and have everything we will need. I know I will want to do some training to make sure all the Captains under me know every part of the ships." August 20, 2019 21:37
Jayde Ana The other crew members need to know the ship as well but yes it is important for the Captains to know every part of it. August 20, 2019 21:45
Daxx- "I know and they will but the Captains need to know it better then the crew as they need to know everything. The crew on the other hand they need to know their spots and others if they want to cross train." August 21, 2019 14:14
Jayde Ana *Jayde nods as she listens before speaking* Not to mention the mechanics of the ships. We will need to know the scematics like the back of our hand so we can repair whatever may arise. That includes being able to patch up holes after an attack. August 22, 2019 08:23
Daxx- Daxx nods his head and smiles. He knew she saw things the way he did. "Yes you are right my love. I am happy we are doing this together. I know I could do it without you if I needed too but I don't want to. You are my wife and my Soul Mate. You can help me become a better man thank you." August 22, 2019 15:52
Jayde Ana I will always share in all things with you. The ups or the downs. I may not always understand everything but I will always support you because you are my husband and my soul mate. *Jayde reaches for his hand where she squeezes it softly* August 22, 2019 17:31
Daxx- "I know my love and we will learn these new ships together. I will freely admit this scares me. A new way a life but it needs to be done we both agree on that." August 23, 2019 10:24
Jayde Ana I am sure it will scare the men too but as long as are willing to learn and overcome the small bumps in the road we will succeed. August 23, 2019 10:28
Daxx- "I know you are right my love you always are. We will adapt to this new way of life and make the best of it. You are right about the bumps in the road and we will overcome this. A new life is what is needed for the modern day. The old ways are no more we have to change with the times." August 23, 2019 10:34
Jayde Ana Not all old ways are forgotten and dead my love. Some of us still hold to the old values. Sure most people marry and divorce, marry and divorce, like a never ending cycle but there are still those of us who look at marriage as a forever thing. These new ships and working with the military is just a means of surviving. Of keeping the men safer so that they may return to their families and make a profit while doing so. August 23, 2019 11:42
Daxx- "You are right as always my love. But I know one thing you don't have to worry about me divorcing you. Only way we are getting out of this is if one of us dies." Daxx laughs. "I believe in till Death do us part." August 23, 2019 15:14
Jayde Ana Ha even then you aren't getting out of this. Should something happen and you go before me they better make the hole big enough for the both of us. August 23, 2019 15:36
Daxx- "My love unless I am killed in a War there is no way I will go before you. You are my reason to do everything. I want you to be a part of my every fiber of being." Daxx having forgotten they was on the ship heard his phone go off with a text saying his payment for the new Ships went through and all the paperwork would be sent soon. August 23, 2019 16:03
Jayde Ana Everything okay? *Jayde asks pointing towards his phone. It was to forget that they were on the ship and not utterly alone sometimes. It seemed most of the time they were left alone making it easier to forget.* I will be a part of everything you wish me to be. I meant what I said when I said that I wouldn't ever leave your side. August 23, 2019 19:41
Daxx- "Yea everything is wonderful. Just a text telling me the ships are paid for and will be on the way soon also all the paperwork for them will be here tomorrow." August 23, 2019 19:52
Jayde Ana Paperwork? What type of paperwork? *Jayde tilted her head slightly. She realized she still had a lot to learn. What kind of paperwork was needed when it came to ships?* August 23, 2019 19:54
Daxx- "The type of paperwork that lets me take ownership of the ships. The details of what each ships does and takes for fuel and all that fun stuff. It details that will help us learn the ships inside and out." August 23, 2019 21:42
Jayde Ana So it is kind of likw a right to ownership paper tied in with a blueprint and schematics? That is helpful actually. Well from my perspective. You can tell a lot from the schematics and blueprints of something. I can tell by studying them where the weakest point on each ship will be and where we should reinforce. August 24, 2019 07:09
Daxx- "Yea something like that. I'm glad you will understand that kind of stuff cause I am still lost. See this is why you came to me to help me figure this stuff out." August 24, 2019 10:44
Jayde Ana *Jayde knew that in the next couple of weeks things were going to get hectic. Her husband and his men were used to doing things a certain way and had been doing so for hundreds of years. She was the outsider, the newcomer, the only woman on board any ship in the fleet. The men didn't trust her and she knew when the other captains came to Port most would hate her and place the blame upon her for the change. She would handle that as well. Afterall, it seemed like perfect timing and she couldn't blame them for their thinking. Their industrious leader meets Jayde, brings her on board the ship, then decides new ships and a new way of life is for the better, marries the woman he brings on board, and calls the Captains to Port. Yeah in someone elses eyes this was her fault and she would take that blame for as long as it took, even if it was only to keep the men from turning on her husband.* I came to you because you drew me in. August 24, 2019 11:26
Daxx- Daxx tilted his head to his wife. She seemed to be in deep though. He didn't want to both her by asking he knew she would tell him if she wanted too. Smiling he takes her hand into his and looks into her eyes. "Hey have I told you lately that I love you." August 24, 2019 16:12
Jayde Ana *Jayde snickers softly as she teases him lightly* Hmmmm just every chance you get but I don't mind hearing it. I love you too. August 24, 2019 16:14
Daxx- "Well you are worth telling that every moment I can. So whats on your mind my love." Daxx smiled as he held her hand. Looking into her eyes as they talked he couldn't help but feel at peace with everything around him. August 24, 2019 17:35
Jayde Ana A lot of things. Mostly I am nervous about the crews reaction when the new ships arrive and we inform that things will be changing August 24, 2019 17:48
Daxx- "I am not worried about their reactions. Some of the other Captains had already been talking about upgrades they wanted to do. They will see it as a blessing trust me. I know you are worried about some things but it will work out." August 24, 2019 17:55
Jayde Ana I trust you, you know that. However your men don't know me nor I them. I am not expecting them to accept me easily. I would just hate for them to question you because of me. August 24, 2019 18:03
Daxx- "My love my men will be happy that I am finally settling down so yea you will be welcome with open arms." Daxx laughs as he can't wait for them to meet her. "Besides like I said what I say goes and the men will always do what I ask of them." August 24, 2019 21:38
Jayde Ana You know your men far better than I do. I was only voicing my concerns. I have read about men being loyal until their leader settles down and then because of said female they attempt to assassinate the leader. August 24, 2019 21:41
Daxx- "I am happy you are voicing your concerns. It helps me understand your feelings as well. I know you are worried but I promise you have nothing to worry about. Mutiny is something that doesn't happen as often as the books or movies show. You have to remember most my men have families. This wont bother them." August 25, 2019 11:23
Jayde Ana You're right off course. I just tend to let things I am not experienced with get to me a little bit. But you know your men and I trust you so it should all work out fine. August 25, 2019 12:05
Daxx- "I know my love and let us not worry about little things everything will turn out just fine I promise. I mean I want us to talk to our men but I am sure everything will be fine." August 26, 2019 13:56
Jayde Ana I know it will work out in the end. We won't give up until it does. That is just who we are. August 26, 2019 18:13
Daxx- "I know and no we will never give up even if they kill us. Besides why would they kill. After all I am doing something to better us all and make life easier. So I am sure things will be fine." August 27, 2019 11:21
Jayde Ana Yes, I am sure everything with the men and the new ships will be fine. We won't of course know what to expect until we actually take them out as to how other groups will respond to them and to us but we will conquer that as well. August 27, 2019 14:42
Daxx- "Well I guess I can make you my lovely wife my new First Mate huh. The Ships should be here in a week and out Ship a few days later." Daxx smiled and looks into his wifes eyes. August 28, 2019 16:14
Jayde Ana First mate huh? Well I suppose I could learn how to be a first mate. Should be interesting to say the least and I do enjoy learning new things. August 28, 2019 20:07
Daxx- "Well being my wife, I would like you to be my right hand in everything we do together. you are the other half of my heart and I would prefer it. Learning new things together will be good for us." August 28, 2019 23:26
Jayde Ana You are my partner in all things. If it is first mate you are needing me to be then first mate is what I shall become. We will do this along with everything else together and as one. August 30, 2019 07:23
Daxx- "I know my love and I just want us to be happy and safe. I feel with you by my side I can be happy and safe. I love you with all my heart and I want to make sure the world knows it. You are and will always be the best thing in my life." August 30, 2019 10:24
Jayde Ana And I will forever be by your side. Even if we fight or argue. Even if we get mad or upset with one another, I will always be by your side. Should it ever come to it I will die by your side. You are my heart, my soul, my world. September 01, 2019 12:54
Daxx- "I know my love and we will always find a way. We will get the grips on this world and anything that comes up." Daxx smiled and watches her he couldn't help but love that woman more and more every day. September 01, 2019 18:07
Jayde Ana *Jayde found herself just standing there in awe looking at him. It didn't matter how much time had passed, Jayde was still amazed everyday that he had chose her, that he loved her, that he wanted her.* September 01, 2019 20:21
Daxx- Daxx leans forward and kisses her. Smiling he looks around to see what all needs to come out when the new fleet shows up. He knew things are never going to be the same but this boat would always be his. It had served him well for many years. September 02, 2019 09:50
Jayde Ana *Jayde watches him but says nothing at first. Her eyes darting around briefly before landing back on him* Everything okay? September 02, 2019 17:58
Daxx- "Yes my love everything is fine. Just looking at all the things I need to pack up and move when we get the new ships." Daxx smiled and looks into her eyes. September 02, 2019 23:51
Jayde Ana Well you know when that time comes I will help you in anyway I can. You will just have to tell me what you want packed and moved. September 03, 2019 08:44
Daxx- "Well I only want to get the things I need. I might turn this into a house boat Or a touring ship. We could make money on that. Plus I can turn it into a cruise line with all the old ships and have it be a authentic trip. Do like a few days out to sea." September 04, 2019 13:04
Daxx- New Day

Daxx sighed as he came back to his ships. The new ones had finally came in. It all felt different now. He should be use to it by now. No one ever stood by him for long. He made sure all his Captains knew the new ships back to forwards. He had set up a new group to help other ships to fight against more modern day Pirates. After all the Pirates these days didn't have the same morals as the real ones from back in the day. He missed the old days.
November 10, 2019 15:44