Current Time: 01:15 pm EDT

Best Piece of Advice Someone Gave You

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Tucker Reid

When I first started I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I started talking to leaders and friends when I would get "stuck" at a rank who gave me advice that seemed weird but actually really helped. What's the best (or weirdest) advice you were given?

The little girl tends to throttle me in the city search. Someone eventually told me to just skip the fights with her. Since then I'm sure I've saved myself thousands in BM and still have no problem ranking.
April 07, 2018 04:14 pm

Camille Hammond

Also search related - don't bother refilling agility (if you have searches available). Just continue to give yourself JUST enough of a refill so that you can take on the shadow spawn and click until you encounter him. You might have to gradually refill a few times... But you'll save yourself some serious BM. April 14, 2018 02:08 pm
Actives (7) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Elessar, Naoto Nishida, Jackson McCarthy, Gideon Abernathy, Summer, Quinn Abernathy, Mallory Quarters    Raven
Ember 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page