Current Time: 06:54 pm EST

Cici's Apothecary

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cici

It had been too long since she had been here. Feeling a little melancholy she unlocked the doors and stepped in. There was a lot of cleaning needed that was for sure. Well no time like the present. Rolling up her sleeves she went to get a bucket and rag. She needed this to keep her mind off certain things and certain people.

She whistled as she scrubbed first the counters and shelves then moved to the display cases and floor. Her hair had come loose from the bun in which she had placed it in and dirt streaked across her cheeks and nose. Standing and stretching shebglanced around with a sigh. Still so much work to do before she could re open the shop.
August 07, 2018 03:16 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He yawned tiredly as he walks to the shop he could smell his mate at. When he got there it looked closed so he simply slipped through the walls into the shop, nearly running into her as he slips around her and falls to the floor with a chuckle, “Sorry love, I was looking for you and I nearly run you over.” August 13, 2018 11:36 am

Cici

She squeals as they fall to the floor. Turning in his arms so she could face him she kisses him softly. "Well if it was you running me over, I don't mind at all. I was just simply trying to get things back in order so I could reopen this place. But you my love are my favorite distraction and I can always take a break to be with you." August 13, 2018 11:56 am

Phantom_Wraith

He grins before tapping the floor as his shadow expands out, passing over everything and leaving it cleaned as he kisses her, “I told you I’d help out when you decided to clean, just needed directions. Thankfully I just had to follow your lovely scent.” He then stands with her as his shadow returns to him, “Everything is cleaned love, just needs to be checked.” August 13, 2018 01:06 pm

Cici

She chuckles before kissing him tenderly. "Nia is currently working on inventory and will stock what we are low on. You were busy love and I did not wish to bother you. Besides with what is coming up I figured you could use all the rest you can get. And Conner even offered to help should I need it." August 13, 2018 01:11 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He blinks as he notices Conner carrying a box before grinning at his near identical brother walks into view carrying a smaller box, “He talked Cabel into helping to...they are bratlings, but they are mine. As for plans, what are you referring to love? I have a lot of events coming up that I need to prepare for.” August 13, 2018 01:17 pm

Cici

"Such as what? I know of the Yakuza's but nothing more." She looks towards the two boys. "Please just set the boxes by the counter, darlings." Turning back to him she smiles. "They are not bratlings. They are good kids, though they can be indifferent sometimes." August 13, 2018 01:24 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He stares at her blankly before pointing at Cabel, “He left me a nice group of Deathreaper Scorpions in my office and his brother was able to hide them from my eyes. And that was just last month. Scared poor Nia half to death.” He then grins, “Oh I also have a new boat about to head out, my new interviews for a security officer that I had retire, a wedding for us, oh, and I have to send the Mafia a gift basket for the Don’s daughters wedding.” August 13, 2018 01:33 pm

Cici

She laughs softly. "And all of that we can do together. It isn't just you anymore,love. It doesn't all need to be your shoulders. Share the burden with me as we share our happiness."

As he speaks about the scorpions they hear a shrielling scream. "Maybe I should have warned her about the back room. I think she may have stumbled across my cobras and black mambos." She tried to keep an innocent look on her face.
August 13, 2018 01:38 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He looked as Cabel rushed from the building with Conner walking out covered in the snakes and Nia giggling evilly, “No...that would be my fearless son finding snakes. You should see him when on of the Lamia women sneak up on him. It’s absolutely hilarious to see. Conner, stop scaring your brother and go out the snakes up...and stop teaching them to hide their presence. Cici needs to find them.” August 13, 2018 01:43 pm

Cici

"That was Cabel? That sounded an awful lot like a female." Cici chuckled and shook her head. "Fear not Cabel. I will get used to them. Perhaps you will even be able to work them eventually." She grins and looks at Phantom. "Scared of womrn too? We will definitely have to work on that." August 13, 2018 01:48 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He sighs as Cabel slips back in and hides behind his legs with tears in his young eyes, “It’s okay, Conner is going to put them up, and Cici said she would help you with your fear of them.” He tussles Cabel’s hair as the boy runs to her and hugs her tightly, “They can be pains...but it is a pain I’m proud to have every day of my life, and Alice decided she was going to be my apprentice.” August 13, 2018 01:51 pm

Cici

She wraps her arms around Cabel and kisses the top of his head. "We will start slow alright. Whenever you are uncomfortable we will put them away and try again later." She looks at Phantom her arms still around Cabel. "So I have heard. And how do you feel about that? And they are not pains. They are blessings." August 13, 2018 01:54 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He moves his cloak to show four healing holes in his leg, “I usually get a bit of pain love, and it reminds me that they are truly still here, and I’m worried...Alice is so young and her powers and magic aren’t fully matured even...but she is certain of this and I promised her I’d support her in everything she wanted to do. Same with the boys.” Cabel grins at him before running off to keep helping as his leg fully heals and his cloak returns to keeping his body hidden from sight, “That’s why I call them pains love, I love them greatly though.” August 13, 2018 02:03 pm

Cici

"Alice is superior to most in her powers. As for the magic side of things I can assist there. However I am not sure she would accept it. It is never easy to watch our young grow up. But with support and guidance from those who care they will grow to become amazing." August 13, 2018 02:07 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (21) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Everly Hayden, Dusk Endellion, Parisa Tournier, Josie Nathan, Stalker, Ashlyn Starling, Seraphina Morning Star, Cristina Scabbia, -Azazel_, Lylith_, Marah, Taylor M Black, Kyla, Gyldi, Jamison King, Cici Wraith, Mallory Quarters, R, Masque Harley Quinn, Gens Revenge, Tide Pod  Visceran  Demetri Voldemort 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page