Current Time: 10:24 am EST

Cici's Apothecary

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Raze Wraith

he sits back behind the register as Connor begins the daily task of customer talking while Cabel stands near Cici, but well away from the snakes. August 25, 2018 03:44 pm

Cici

She looks over at Cabel. "You want to give it a try? They won't bite. I promise." She smiles softly. August 25, 2018 03:49 pm

Raze Wraith

The boy turns pale and simply drops as he chuckles from the front. August 25, 2018 03:54 pm

Cici

"What? Was it something I said?" She stifles the giggles as she finishes the task at hand. Walking back into the other room she wraps her arms around him from behind. August 25, 2018 03:57 pm

Raze Wraith

He pats her arm and looks at her, “Love, we told you he is utterly terrified of normal snakes...makes me curious as to why he likes snake women, but if he likes snake people who am I to question it right?” August 25, 2018 04:29 pm

Cici

"I know but I wouldn't have let them hurt him. And snake women to him are sensual as a certain pixie is to you, love." She chuckles softly. August 25, 2018 04:33 pm

Raze Wraith

He grins and pants her hands before watching Connor talk a rich human into buying a large barrel of love potion, “How...I honestly think my sons are Deal Demons, but they don’t get power from making deals, so where do they get their charm from?” August 25, 2018 06:23 pm

Cici

She rolls her eyes lightly. "Hmmm I wonder where they get their charm. Seems their father is quite the charmer in his own way. He seems to have charmed a little pixie just fine." August 25, 2018 06:29 pm

Raze Wraith

He laughs and kisses her before shaking his head, “I’m not like that with humans love, but the boy’s charm every one that they meet.” August 25, 2018 07:15 pm

Cici

"I am part human and you were like that with me." She reminds him as she kisses him in return. August 25, 2018 07:23 pm

Raze Wraith

He chuckles and hugs her before continuing to inventory everything as Cabel finally enters the room to begin charming the women into buying potions of beauty, “Do that actually work? I’ve never seen one used and it makes me curious if maybe that is how some of the goddesses I know don’t look older.” August 25, 2018 08:12 pm

Cici

"If mixed properly, they do actually work. Its almost as though the witch themselves has placed a charm spell upon the person. Of course with all magic and tonics it only works for a limited amount of time." August 25, 2018 08:17 pm

Raze Wraith

He watches as several women who’d been around them hurry to place large orders as he whispers, “Don’t they have side effects?” August 25, 2018 09:06 pm

Cici

"Not if made correctly. At least not to the user. The caster suffers side effects sometimes depending on the potency of them." August 25, 2018 09:09 pm

Raze Wraith

He blinked and nodded as Cabel finishes with the last order, “I’m going to have to ship a lot of merchandise from that coven...they’ll be beyond happy about this.” August 25, 2018 09:25 pm
First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
John Doe, Samil, Aleister Carlisle, Beau Theroux, Lil Joe, Lyria Montoya , Edward Brollachan, Seraphina Morning Star, Maycee Thomas, Mallory Quarters, R, Gens Revenge  Ophelia Wren
Yoshima 
Giovanni DiGiorgio
Nicole Raven Malone
Pagan Bellemore 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page