Current Time: 01:20 pm EST

Cici's Apothecary

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Phantom_Wraith

He kisses her before walking to the boxes and sighing, “I’m worried love...what parent isn’t worried about their children? Mine are powerful and extremely gifted so it’s worse since I’ve no idea as to what they will do.” He runs his eyes tiredly and then smiles at her, “What do I do love?” August 13, 2018 02:11 pm

Cici

"Guide them the best you can. The rest is up to them." She moves to lightly knead his tensed muscles. "It is scary to let them learn but you are a wonderful father. Someday they will take all you tried to teach and instill in them and and make their own way." August 13, 2018 02:23 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He smiles and begins purring as he leans into her touch, “You are an angel love, and a miracle made human.” August 13, 2018 02:53 pm

Cici

She laughs softly shaking her head. "I am neither love. I am just me, who no matter what is thrown at us, will stand at your side and face it with all I have." August 13, 2018 02:57 pm

Phantom_Wraith

“Even if I am a slave?” He grinned at her before beginning the process of sorting the items in the boxes, “This one is a bunch of bottles...potions? Or are these the snake oil for humans?” August 13, 2018 03:49 pm

Cici

"You are no slave but even if you were I would remain by your side." She takes one of the bottles and opens it to a putrid smell. "No. These would be immobilizing tonics." August 13, 2018 03:55 pm

Phantom_Wraith

“One of my best friends owns me actually. If was the only way to bring me back and calm my rage down.” He sets a few of the bottles out and they float after her, awaiting instructions as he looks through the rest, sending what he finds to follow her for restocking her wares. August 13, 2018 04:39 pm

Cici

"And who would this be love?" She asks curiously as she drags a ladder to one of the shelves. Grabbing the bottles as they reach her she places them where they go, by ability, potency, and effects. August 13, 2018 04:45 pm

Phantom_Wraith

“Lilly Emperium, and by doing so she saved me from making an absolutely horrible mistake in destroying this world and universe. I’m eternally thankful to her.” He smiles as he notices the small army of items following her around. August 13, 2018 04:52 pm

Cici

"Remind me to thank her myself once we cross paths." She calls softly, plucking bottles and placing them quickly on the shelves. She chuckles softly as it seems more follow her than she can put away. August 13, 2018 04:56 pm

Phantom_Wraith

“I will if you remember she is my best of friends love. She’s family to me same as Eire and Etaine are.” He smiles as he sends the potion he knew by scent and color to her with ‘Love you’ carved into it with frightening skill so it looked natural, “So you had a few love potions eh? Hope they aren’t the real kind.” August 13, 2018 05:06 pm

Cici

She laughs. "You can't cause love to happen. It either exists or it doesn't. Though people will try anything I suppose." She steps from the ladder to wrap small arms around his waist. Large somber eyes look up at him. "I would never do anything to cause a rift in your friendships love. I do not get jealous of others as some do. People are capable of having friends of the opposite sex." As she spoke her voice dropped to a mere whisper. Had she done something to make him think she couldn't except his friends? That she wouldn't try her best for them to accept her? August 13, 2018 05:11 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He tilted her head up and kissed her as the stock began to fill the shelves and he sat by her, “Love, I have grown...defensive of my friends because I don’t want you or them to hurt one another. They saved me from my own stupidity, and you saved me from the solitude that I seemed to live in...I just want you and my friends and family to be okay with each other.” August 13, 2018 05:32 pm

Cici

"And I will do all I can to make that happen, love. But you can't force someone to like another. It has to be a natural way of things, no matter how much we wish otherwise." August 13, 2018 05:34 pm

Phantom_Wraith

He nods and holds her hands as he looks at the fully stocked shelves as the overstock vanished to storage while Conner came out in a uniform for the store dragging Cabel who he’d tied up with fake snakes. The two boys walked outside to attract customers while he scratched his cheek, “Do you think they noticed the open sign is facing us? That means the door says closed still.” August 13, 2018 07:09 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (14) Graveyard
LillyEmperium, Lucifer Mourningstar, Jasper Thompson, Dessa Chambers, Bree Ravencroft, Edward Brollachan, Iva Herrera, Uriel, Jewel Saxton, Iria Visile, Khellen, Mallory Quarters, Huntress Wizard, R, Tree Trunks, Gens Revenge, The Lich    Phineas
Ice King
Lumpy Space Princess
Billy
Zombie 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page