Current Time: 10:47 pm EST

Cici's Apothecary

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cici Wraith

"That is not going to happen love. You will be there for all of it." October 08, 2018 04:41 pm

Raze Wraith

He feels a kick as he chuckles gently, “They are strong aren’t they?” He then kisses her hand, “So leave the human till Cabel gets here? ...Do I need to water him?” October 08, 2018 05:16 pm

Cici Wraith

"They are very strong, love. And no the human does not need to be watered. We aren't keeping him as a pet." October 08, 2018 05:21 pm

Raze Wraith

“We could...they know how to use the bathroom properly.” October 08, 2018 05:31 pm

Cici Wraith

"No. We don't need any more pets. We have plenty as it is." October 08, 2018 05:37 pm

Raze Wraith

He shrugs and pulls out a stick to begin poking the thief while scratching his cheek, “So do I leave him here?” October 08, 2018 06:19 pm

Cici Wraith

"Yes you leave him there and let Cabel decide his fate." She shrugs softly as she turns to the main part of the shop. October 08, 2018 06:43 pm

Raze Wraith

He continues poking the thief before blinking as some of the customer’s children begin filtering over and helping, “Why did I get a bunch of spruce sticks again?” October 08, 2018 07:41 pm

Cici Wraith

She chuckles softly. "You wanted them. You now get to deal with the consequences love. October 08, 2018 07:50 pm

Raze Wraith

“No, I meant if I got hickory I could have used the sticks for chips so that when I make the smoked beef tonight for supper, I already had it...hmm...oh well.” He then pokes the man in the eye as he lets out a weak scream of pain. October 09, 2018 09:40 am

Cici Wraith

"You know I love your cooking my love. Whether it is smoked or otherwise. I crave it almost as much as I crave you." October 09, 2018 10:13 am

Raze Wraith

He chuckles and shrugs before hugging her close. October 09, 2018 10:31 am

Cici Wraith

Smiles as she wraps her arms around him, her eyes looking up at him. "Soon we will be holding 3 new babies." October 09, 2018 10:40 am

Raze Wraith

“I can’t wait to hold our children!” He snuggles close as his wings wrap around her comfortingly. October 09, 2018 10:42 am

Cici Wraith

She pulls the cloak tighter around her as she moves from the back of the shop to the front. She had been avoiding the shop as she got bigger in her pregnancy, now unable to see her own feet. Dragging the stool to one of the walls she climbs up and begins to stock the shelves once more. October 28, 2018 05:56 pm
First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next | Last
Actives (18) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Uriel, Cici Wraith, Pandora, Khellen, Tobias Demarcus, Cristina Scabbia, Damian Crusher, Lena Prince, Raze Wraith, Lucifer Mourningstar, Raven_D, Jasper Thompson, Beau Theroux, Dusk Endellion, Mallory Quarters, Huntress Wizard, R, Gens Revenge  Branna Odubhuir  Scoops
Rebecca Donovan 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page