Current Time: 02:08 am EDT

THE GREEN DRAGON

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cassandra Carnivale Jadu

OUTSIDE OF TRANSYLVANIA

INSIDE

May 29, 2019 07:11 pm

Rafe Whitmoore

-#-Rafe arrived at the Green Dragon he was glad that it was still here but he had talked to Cassie about it.  Placing Marah down in the chair he had moved the chains that was made out of iron the one thing that demons hated. He wanted to keep her contained for the moment until Kat, Lilly and her family got there hoping that what he was going to do was going to work.-#-  "Sorry my love but this is for your own good." 

May 29, 2019 07:41 pm

Marah

+ Yuki looked around to find out they were some where else then where they were.
She then let out a loud scream and growl when the chains wrapped around her. The screams were louder as she tried to break free.+

"It burns damn you. You say you love her and you do this. Hey does she know just how kinky you are?"
May 29, 2019 08:07 pm

Ronan Boru

"Told  you  Yuki  not   to  mess  with  the  Boru. We  have  allies.  So  sit  there and  shut it."

May 29, 2019 08:13 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran walk  in.He  had dealt  with  who   he  needed  to  deal  with  and    this  ended  with  Yuki  demon. ~

"OK   where  is   everyone. So  Yuki is it   dont  get to  comfortable   there  psycho."

May 29, 2019 08:19 pm

Marah

+Yuki stopped trying to break free and gave Ronan a smirk.+

"Fine daddy kins I will shut up. I can't believe you talk to your daughter this way. But then lots of things has grabbed my attention."

+Yuki looked over to Rafe and eye balled him up and down+

" You know for a human your kinda cute. I can see why she cares for you."

+Yuki loomked at the man who just came in and spoke to her+

" Yes... it seems you know me but I don't know you. So you are...?"
May 29, 2019 08:22 pm

Rafe Whitmoore

-#-Rafe looked at the demon chuckling cause this demon knew jack and sh!t about him, he sure was no human at all. Shaking his head he rolled his eyes up at the ceiling.-#- "Yup like I said you are one stupid demon.  You know nothing about me.  It's not Marah who we are speaking to it is you the one who is within her." -#-Getting down in front of it so that he was eye leveled.-#-  "Marah I know you are in there and I know you can hear me.  You need to fight, I mean fight like hell you hear me.  This demon does not exsist if you don't let it be, I know you been through  the ringer but I know that you are stronger then this. I left I am sorry but I am here now I don't plan on leaving anywhere." 

May 29, 2019 09:32 pm

WildKat

That saying, always expect the unexpected.  Well, this is exactly what Kat had done to Marah.  It was more like her body than anything. Seeing Marah had been slowly dragging along, eyeballing everything, Kat had enough and merely pushed her in. An arm curled around Marah's frame as she picked her up and quickly placed onto the chair that had been waiting for her.  A grin played along Kat's lips as she kinda saw everyone.

"Guess who?  Told ya I bring her in and I completely fooled you..Ms. toast."

Her nose wrinkled at the smell.  Shaking her head, she had to stop herself from talking but had to say one more thing.

"Stay out of the kitchen! It seriously doesn't work for you."

Once she was seated, chains curled around her, she grinned from a safe distance. There was no way she was going to leave her friend for starters and most importantly, she couldn't wait to see the beast leave her. One and for all.  Arms folding, listening to everyone, Kat neon green pools watched Marah's frame.  It broke her heart in a lot of ways.  Once the ear piercing scream escaped, wincing herself, her ears hurt.

"Damn! You got a set of lungs on you. That's for sure and oh, I'm NOT leaving."

May 29, 2019 09:38 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  looksed  at  her.~

"I  would  be  the  other  Boru  you  Yuki  should  fear.  Im  the  Brother, Ciaran. "

~  The   young   crown   prince  looks over  and  smiles  seeing   Kat.~

" Long  time   no  see  Kat. We  do  this  then  we  can  catch  up."

May 29, 2019 09:43 pm

WildKat

"Hi Ciaran. Sounds like a plan. This is way more important though. This  demon is really wrecking Marah.  Marah is gonna be so pissed once she smells herself."

May 29, 2019 09:48 pm

Marah

+The demon looked into Rafe's eyes then started to get a headache from Marah screaming this mans name over and over. Then she started calling to everyone. The demon was getting annoyed. Marah heard Rafe's voice and tried to get into his head by screaming out in her own head+

" Rafe I'm here, I'm here. Let them know I'm here. God please link to me letting me know you hear me. give me a sign that this thing wont know. Yes I been through hell. I turned my heart into ice when Chris died on me and didn't come back. Its my fault its here. Pop-o Im here, Cici... Kitty Kat. Oh god please hear me."

+ The demon got angry and lashed out +

"OH SHUT UP... They cant hear you... So just shut up your giving me a headache."
May 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  links  to  Marah. ~  

"If you   can   hear   me  Marah We  are  working on  dealing  with  Yuki . We  got  this  so  no  worries. You   need to  liten  to  Rafe   remember  how  he   makes  you   feel  when  he  is  around. remember  the  little  bits too .  They  needed  you as  well. "

May 29, 2019 10:11 pm

Cassandra Carnivale Jadu

Cassie arrived at the Dragon she knew what was going on she just didn't know it was this bad until she was asked by Rafe about the bar. Walking over to where everyone was after she made sure that the doors were still locked up tight she got closer then her hands went to her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god!  Why the hell didn't I know it was this bad? Okay so what are we doing here?  Rafe you have a plan in place here?  Hey Kat."

Taking a sigh she got in front of Marah staring at her but knowing it was not her made her mad cause she heard on the winds of who was back.

"Alright for the gods of old Marah Daniel Boru you listen to me now young lady you fight your way out of this now. You demon need to leave my niece alone cause you really do not want to tango.  Marah you are not looking so good on this end and starting to look like the walking dead my darling.  You remember what those zombies we fought back when idiot James was around yeah that is what you are looking like. Maybe we can show her what she looks like in a mirror."

Cassie looked at everyone and smiled a bit thinking that the demon would probably get mad.

May 29, 2019 10:23 pm

WildKat

Kat eyes grew with pure joy knowing that this thing was gonna go.  She could slightly hear Marah and gave the beast a wink with a grin.  Biting her lower lip, she watched.  Marah was definitely doing what Kat knew she would. Fight.  

Her eyes slowly drifted to Cassandra  but her smile never left. 

"Don't worry about pissing off the Demon. I've been doing it....well, since it/she approached me. It hates when you make it answer questions."

May 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Ronan Boru

"That  and  it  really hates  being  called  psycho. it gets a  bit  tense   there.  it  seems  to  thin  its  reality  is  the only  reality. That  it  knows  better  then  we d o."

May 29, 2019 11:00 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAnimals, CoD Orochi, EE5, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets, CoD Yurei, EE4, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieZoo, EE6, CoD Oni, Livs Duffel     
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter