Current Time: 10:45 am EST

Rogue's Thunder

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Jayde Ana

Hmmm, if I wanted to get rid of you, I could think of other ways to do it then being concerned about your lack of sleep. And I doubt I will never feel safe with you. I'm not add fragile as I look and in time will only get stronger. August 05, 2019 05:02 pm

Daxx-

"I plan to help you get stronger as well. I want you to be the best you can and I know what needs to be done. I promise I will sleep when I need to so don't worry about that." Daxx smiled at her words and squeezed her hand. "I know you are looking out for me as well." August 05, 2019 05:06 pm

Jayde Ana

I expect you to push me. Even if and when I don't feel I can go further I expect to be pushed and I will try to push you as well. Since you promised to sleep if you need it I will leave it alone for now. *Jayde grins softly. See, she could compromise.* August 05, 2019 05:38 pm

Daxx-

"I promise I will push you and help you get as strong as you can. I am sure you will be just fine and do what you can. I know you will be wonderful and happy." Daxx smiled and leaned in for another kiss. He didn't expect to find what he had found with her. She had been the missing link in his life. August 05, 2019 06:17 pm

Jayde Ana

*Jayde hadn't known she had a missing link until she had met Daxx. It was then that she realized and had truly felt that no matter what happened she would get through it one way or another. His kiss was granted with one of her own before she speaks.* I don't know about wonderful but I can agree with happy. August 05, 2019 06:55 pm

Daxx-

"Well I am sure you will do just fine no matter what. So what would you like to talk about now. Or would you rather just sit here and cuddle." Daxx held her and smiled. He knew he was very mellow and happy. He didn't care what they did as along as they did it together. August 05, 2019 07:04 pm

Jayde Ana

*Small shoulders would shrug in answer to his question. Jayde honestly had no clue. She was perfectly content just sitting there wrapped in his embraced. She knew things would not always be peaceful as nothing ever truly was but they could enjoy it while it did last* August 05, 2019 07:16 pm

Daxx-

Daxx sat beside her holding her. He could hold her forever and not care. He wanted to make sure all was well so he pulled out his phone and sent out a text to his other Captains of his ships. He knew they would get back to him when they could. August 05, 2019 07:23 pm

Jayde Ana

Everything okay? *Jayde asks softly as she nestles her head against his shoulder. She felt a little guilty as if she was keeping him from his business just being there. She didn't regret it at all just felt guilty. She wouldn't tell him that of course.* August 05, 2019 07:37 pm

Daxx-

"Yes everything is fine. I was just messaging some of the other Captains making sure all was well. Nothing I wouldn't be doing if you wasn't here. I can take care of most of my business on this phone. It's perfect just sitting here with you and still doing what I need to do." August 05, 2019 07:46 pm

Jayde Ana

If you say so. You know if you needed your space or to do something important all you would have to do is say something. I respect your work and care enough about you on a personal level that it wouldn't be a big deal to do so. August 05, 2019 07:47 pm

Daxx-

"You are just fine I promise you. I can do my job and spend my time with you. Trust me I have been able to do more then one thing at a time. But if you need me to go to my desk and give you space I will." Daxx smiled at her he meant what he said. He was good to go and wanted to make sure she knew it. August 05, 2019 07:56 pm

Jayde Ana

*Jayde tilted her head slightly to look up at him* Hmmm, I don't think I have had space since stepping upon the ship. Don't think.I really need space now. I just don't want to jeep you from doing what you need to. August 05, 2019 07:59 pm

Daxx-

"You aren't keeping me from anything I promise. I can talk to those I need too while I am with you. You are doing what I want you to do and thats just keep me company." Daxx smiled as his phone went off with a few messages from the other Captains. He answered them and sent them the instructions they needed from him. He puts his phone down and smiled looking into her eyes. August 05, 2019 08:09 pm

Jayde Ana

How do they get reception at sea? Do you use new high tech gadgets or something? Most people don't even get reception everywhere on solid ground. *And the questions started coming again. So much for quiet. Of course Jayde simply asked due to her curiosity not only when it came to Daxx but his business as well.* August 05, 2019 08:18 pm
First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (14) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Richard Lamonte, Sava Dubrinsky, Daxx-, Kyla, Liam Moore, Nickolas_Knight, Nina Parrish, Mallory Quarters, Dexters Bedazzler, LesserKiernan, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieAgain, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAswell  Richard Lamonte  Kyoko Ankov
Ikkigai
Godric Rhys
Hezechai
Anelise 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter