Current Time: 03:33 am EST

Rogue's Thunder

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Jayde Ana

*She lets his words sink in as contemplates his answer. Her parents had once told her the story of Robin Hood when was real young. She had always thought it was simply made up to keep her from becoming greedy.*

What cconstitutes them as vile and evil? Are they truly that way or do they just appear so? I learned the hard way that appearances are not always the way a person truly is. People are good at hiding their true nature.
August 01, 2019 09:20 pm

Daxx-

"Well they look and act like most people but some would rather destroy you after they take your things. Then again some would just blow you out off the water before they even boarded their prey."

Daxx leads them towards his ship. He still remember about the tour. After all he could stand here and talk about everything but she wanted the tour. So he would talk and walk at the same time.
August 01, 2019 09:29 pm

Jayde Ana

*She was fine with walking while they talked. After all she had wanted to see the ship up close anyway and she was the reason they were currently there. She listens to his words, a thousand more questions running through Jayde's mind*

Don't you worry about dieing while away? Will no one miss you or your crew? Do pirates even have loved ones, other than family?
August 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Daxx-

Daxx walked toward the Ship's Platform. He nods to the Ship's Guard to let them on. The man moved to the side to let them pass. After all there was no reason to stop them. If the Captain wanted to bring someone on board it was his right.

"I always worry about dieing after all I am only a man. Granted I am rather old and seen many lifetimes. I know I am not normal I am after all 439 years old. My men all have lives and can come and go as they desire. I don't force them to stay. Some of my men do indeed have family I have none. I was once married long ago but it didn't last."
August 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Jayde Ana

*His words were shocking but not surprising. After all, Daxx was a good looking male so the fact he had been married before was no surprise. What shocked Jayde was that they actually did marry and have families.*

*As she let his words sink in, Jayde let blue hues admire the ship. It woukd probably be the only time she would ever see so she committed every piece of it to memory.*
August 02, 2019 11:22 am

Daxx-

Daxx smiled and leads them across the deck of the ship. He smiled seeing she was admiring his ship. He didn't mind the attention it was getting. After all she was a beauty. He looked at Jayde and smiled. "She is beautiful isn't she. I am sure you will enjoy yourself while you are aboard her." August 02, 2019 02:32 pm

Jayde Ana

Very finely crafted. *Jayde murmurs lightly. Which was the truth of the matter. Jayde had to admit even if just to herself she had not seen anything similar to it before. As they walk across the deck, she lets her long, slender, and pale fingers slide over the edge of the railing, in a soft caress*

Are all your ships like this one? Or are they smaller? *She turns her head slightly and without thought presses cold lips to his cheek. Realizing what she had done, Jayde jumps back and looks down at the floor* You have done well for yourself, Daxx. *She whispers as she clears her throat from embarassment*
August 02, 2019 02:39 pm

Daxx-

Daxx listened to her words then when she had kissed his cheek he just smiled. He wouldn't let it get to him yet. He turned his head to look at her. "They are all about this size. I have some that are larger and some that are smaller as well. It all depends on what I need for the job. I tend to use things that I need."

Daxx placed his hand on the small of her back but not in a threatening way. If he could tell it offends her he will remove it.
August 02, 2019 03:08 pm

Jayde Ana

*Jayde listened intently to Daxx's words as she continued to lightly brush her fingers over the rail. Looking over the side she admired the ocean below*

Do you always use all of them for the same job or for different ones at the same time? Does each ship have their own captain? *His hand at the small of her back didn't offend her. Instead in a small way it comforted Jayde*
August 02, 2019 03:18 pm

Daxx-

Daxx didn't feel any hesitation so he left his hand in that spot. He smiled she had many questions and he would always answer them the best he could. "My ships all have a Captain of their own, but at the same time they are all ran by me. I always stay on this ship so I am the Captain of it. I don't always use them for the same jobs. If I did they would be easy to spot. It is always a rotation of ships in the sea. I travel all over the world and I enjoy the life. I guess if I didn't then it would be boring."

"I was born on the open sea. I don't know who my parents are or what they was. I have been told by some in the past I was a Demon but they didn't know what kind. I know I do have some magical abilities but they all revolve around the Water and Air."
August 02, 2019 03:25 pm

Jayde Ana

*Jayde remained quiet while Daxx spoke about being born on the sea. A small look of shock passed across her features at the mention of him being a demon.* Like eat babies demon? Is there any other kind?

*A small tint of a blush colored Jayde's pale cheeks as her words sounded harsh to her own ears and she flinched slightly* Sounds to me you were born to be on the sea. Of course that is just the opinion of a small farmer's only child from Norway which doesn't account for much.
August 02, 2019 03:32 pm

Daxx-

Daxx shakes his head. "No I can promise you I don't eat babies. I honestly don't know what other kinds of Demon's there are. After all I tend to just stay in port long enough to resupply then I am off again. I love the open waters. I know magic exist and there are different types of people. I don't judge them like I wouldn't judge you for being a Vampire." August 02, 2019 03:39 pm

Jayde Ana

I try not to judge others but sometimes they don't give you much choice. I always looked for the good in someone until that day. Makes me think that I never really knew them.

*Jayde shakes her head lightly as she begins to talk again* What happens if one ship gets attacked? Do the others come to it's aid?
August 02, 2019 03:57 pm

Daxx-

"Yes they will come to aid. All my ships have a connection to one another. I had them magically linked from a old friend. Once someone is in need they can be there in a matter of an Hour. No matter how far apart they are. It took my a bit of money to do but it was worth it." Daxx looked out into the water and sighed. "I hope to never have to worry about using that power on my ships it can be rather taxing on my body to do. I have to use my energy to make it happen." August 02, 2019 04:10 pm

Jayde Ana

I can understand how that may happen. It leaves you, yourself vulnerable, which can not be a good thing. You need to be at your best so that you can make sure you and your crew make it to port in one piece. Does your crews families travel with them too or do they stay in your home port? August 02, 2019 04:29 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (7) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Mallory Quarters, LesserKiernan, Jacks Heineken, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAgain, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAswell    Shhh 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter