Current Time: 10:48 am EST

Rogue's Thunder

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 28 | 29 | 30
  Creator Post Date

Jayde Ana

*Jayde watches him but says nothing at first. Her eyes darting around briefly before landing back on him* Everything okay? September 02, 2019 05:58 pm

Daxx-

"Yes my love everything is fine. Just looking at all the things I need to pack up and move when we get the new ships." Daxx smiled and looks into her eyes. September 02, 2019 11:51 pm

Jayde Ana

Well you know when that time comes I will help you in anyway I can. You will just have to tell me what you want packed and moved. September 03, 2019 08:44 am

Daxx-

"Well I only want to get the things I need. I might turn this into a house boat Or a touring ship. We could make money on that. Plus I can turn it into a cruise line with all the old ships and have it be a authentic trip. Do like a few days out to sea." September 04, 2019 01:04 pm

Daxx-

New Day

Daxx sighed as he came back to his ships. The new ones had finally came in. It all felt different now. He should be use to it by now. No one ever stood by him for long. He made sure all his Captains knew the new ships back to forwards. He had set up a new group to help other ships to fight against more modern day Pirates. After all the Pirates these days didn't have the same morals as the real ones from back in the day. He missed the old days.
November 10, 2019 03:44 pm
First | Prev | 28 | 29 | 30
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Kyla, Liam Moore, Nickolas_Knight, King Blitzkrieg, Richard Lamonte, Sava Dubrinsky, Daxx-, Nina Parrish, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAgain, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAswell, LesserKiernan, Jacks Heineken, Livs Duffel  Richard Lamonte  Kyoko Ankov
Ikkigai
Godric Rhys
Hezechai
Anelise 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter