Current Time: 10:21 pm EST

Wait for it

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Lila Parikh

What does a Necromancer and a girl that talks to dead people have in common?

I'll let you think on that, because I still am.

Averly tried to lie to me, though we both know that it was useless. There isn't much she could have said to make me forget what I had seen. Blood, letters, and poor Dante, thrown under the bus by us both. The truth, of course, does come out. She's a witch. In my head, I'm imagining earthly women, burning sage and lighting candles. Their wrists are adorned with beaded bracelets and crystals hang around their necks. A deck of tarot cards is always on their person, and a serenity almost constantly written upon their face.

But that's not Averly. Not even a little bit.

She is painfully normal. Averly is very clearly not one of those witches, and they're the only sort I know. Instead, she is something else entirely. A necromancer.

What are they even like?

Gothic, maybe? Pale and morose and a touch insane. They would hail Satan, and draw giant pentagrams on the floors and walls before sacrificing innocent animals for the sake of whatever it is they are doing.

But that's not Averly, either.

How long have you known Dante?

It's unfair, how quickly she moves the conversation along. I'm not ready, instead focused on trying to decode the woman before me like she might be a secret message. I want to ask her that big question. Are you a good witch, or a bad witch? Maybe later. I've never met a witch before, and I have questions.

This is terribly uncomfortable, and I'm just starting to realize that I've been chewing my bottom lip into submission. Dante. It doesn't feel right, without him hovering or chiming in at random. Every moment with him feels like an inside joke, and his absence is felt.

Wait. No. I'm mad at him. He almost killed me.

"...Longer than anyone." It's a bizarre thing to say, especially when I've known him for a rather short time. But the living just aren't my forte, and the dead never last. So, I lie. "It doesn't really matter."

Sirens are sounding off in the distance, and even the simplest person would be able to realize what it is all about. I want to run away, but I'm having a moment. Go back and do the right thing, or... run?

I can't face him, though.

"My apartment is two blocks from here." The offer is out there, because Averly looks like a murder victim. "We can get you cleaned up.."
October 27, 2019 04:55 pm

Averly Amoret

Averly flinched at the weight behind those simple words. Longer than anyone. F*ck. She had really messed up this time. Would she ever forgive herself if Dante perhaps never sought out Lila again? Though she would have found it to be a blessing, she supposed Lila would have gotten attached to the spirit. For whatever reason.

Through squinted eyes, Averly noticed the woman before her was angry. Upset. Probably both. Whether or not those emotions were directed at her, she couldn’t tell. None of this mattered as Lila kindly offered to help her get cleaned up.

It was with a frown, that Averly looked down at herself. Blood was splattered across her pale skin, staining her clothes and no doubt starting to matt the strands of her hair. The cut on her arm was started to burn, and she knew she would need to get it cleaned if she was to avoid an infection

“That would be great.” She murmered . Why was it that Ave always found herself coated in blood? The only bright side she could see was that it was her own this time. She was tired of washing away the blood of others from her hands. 

Motioning to lead the way, Averly took a step towards Lila, careful to not cross the invisible boundary now between them. She swallowed hard, searching for what to say next.

Whatever kinship she had felt in that coffee shop disappeared the moment gunshots rang. It made Averly...sad. They could have built a completely normal friendship. One where they discussed books, fictional men, and drank coffee together in silence. Averly realized with a pang in her chest that she was rather fond of Lila. But, as always. She had quickly screwed it all up. 

Clearing her throat, Averly said in a hushed voice, “I’m sorry. If I scared you.” 

She cursed herself in more colorful language than she would use in any polite conversation. How was it the saying went? ‘An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.’ Whatever perfume Averly’s apology was, she was sure it reeked of the iron-rich scent of blood. 

If she was lucky, she would never have to face Dante’s spirit again. Unfortunately, it seemed that luck was never on her side. 
October 27, 2019 05:25 pm

Lila Parikh

Everything is heavy now. Averly looks sad. Not just sad, but like a rejected puppy. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's just because of everything that just happened. Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations, after all. While fear is what I perceive to be normal, others might just feel differently. I'm sad, too. Just for different reasons.

And mad. Mad, at Dante. But mostly, I'm just mad at myself.

So we walk. We walk quietly, until she speaks up to apologize. It's a whisper, taking me by surprise. I can feel my lips press together into a thin line, and the words are mulled over in my head. Today has been a roller coaster of emotions, and I'm not sure how to bring it back to before everything turned sour in the coffee shop.

"I've never met a someone like you before." I'm presenting this to her like a secret, but I can't help but glance at her. I feel timid, shy, and inexperienced. She'd admitted it as if it were normal, and I'd judged her for it. "It's just... you seem so normal. But you're not."

I'm not sure what else to say.

"People aren't my strongest suit. They.. I don't know what to expect from them, and they almost always leave when they figure me out. So, you not knowing.. it was nice. While it lasted." Now I just sound pathetic. It's not intentional, but it is embarrassing. The heat is rising again, and it is all starting to get overwhelming.

Spotting the door to my crappy building, I can only gesture somewhat wildly toward it before leading the way as if it might just save us from the most awkward conversation of our lives. Getting the door to open is one thing, but finding out the elevator is out of commission is entirely another.

Today really could not get any worse.

Hand pressed to the metal sliding door that are, at the moment, shutting us out, I toss a woeful look at Averly before laughing at our misfortune. "Any chance you can like... apparate us to the fifth floor?"
October 27, 2019 06:45 pm

Averly Amoret

You seem so normal. But you’re not. 

Although Averly was sure Lila could have put it more delicately than that, she spoke the truth. To humans, she was sure she looked normal. “That’s the thing about monsters, they look like people.” Ave answered with a well rehearsed smile. 

Continuing on in silence, she listened intently as Lila in turn explained herself. She felt for her in that moment,and the self induced solitude that came with being different. She was about to chime in to Lila’s thoughts when they arrived at the rundown apartment building  where she could only assume her counterpart was living. She watched awkwardly as Lila struggled with the door, and then took in the sight that the elevator was broken. 

The stiff tension between them could have been split down the middle with a knife, and Averly found herself wishing she could buck up her remaining courage to run the other way. But, as Lila had so eloquently put it earlier, Averly looked like a murder victim. Until she got clean, there was no chance she could flee the situation. 

At the swivel of her head, and the fleeting look being tossed her way, Lila seemed to feel the same as she mentioned apparating them both. Averly couldn’t fight the ensuing eyeroll and snort as she said, “Wrong kind of witch, dear.” 

Fighting off the urge to snap another retort, Averly eyed the stairwell and made her way towards it. Throwing open the door, she held it open and gave Lila a grin. “I can tell you all about the kind of witch that I am on our way up.” 
November 03, 2019 09:10 am

Lila Parikh

"I didn't mean it like that.." The words come tumbling out before I can stop them. People always say what they mean. It's a known fact. What they don't do is think before they speak, and I definitely could have done better with my delivery.

Wrong kind of witch, dear.

There's the heat coming up, again. It's spreading from my cheeks to my ears and down my neck. I'm fairly certain I'm starting to break a sweat because of it. It's just embarrassing, and I can't quite seem to get it together around her. But Averly is extending an olive branch, and I desperately want to accept.

"I'd really like that," there's a smile in my voice.

How long has it been since I've actually smiled while talking to a living person. Not that forced sort of thing you do to be polite. No. This is genuine. It just feels different.

I take the lead, slipping through the open door and slowly walking up with her. Honestly, it is still a little nerve wracking. She bled so much, there is no way she can be doing all that well. Then again, maybe that is normal for her. Or maybe it isn't the same for her as it is for the rest of us.

Well, she did open the door...

"So.. do you use blood for everything..?"

Unable to help myself, I'm looking at her arm. My fingers are itching to take it and get a better look, but patience is just going to have to had. We are so close to some stability and privacy. Was that a rat I just saw out of the corner of my eye?

Nope.

Spirit.

And now, I'm smiling even more.
November 08, 2019 06:45 pm

Averly Amoret

Averly couldn’t fight off her ensuing smile. Even though she may not be normal, she was thoroughly enjoying teasing Lila. It was exactly the kind of light-hearted banter her life had been sorely lacking. Even if their original encounter was unconventional to say the least, she was grateful for it. She might even dare to say she was grateful for the coffee shop incident.

It pained her to admit it, but Averly had to say she was pleased to have met Lila. 

“I would too.” She realized with some small amount of fear, she truly would be delighted to divulge some of herself. Averly’s friends had few and far between, and it was a comfort she never knew she was lacking. Even the god-like Roman couldn’t compare to the sudden kinship she felt between herself and Lila. 

Whatever this was between them, she would not fight it. 

Realizing she hadn’t immediately responded, nor did she have her full attention on their conversation, Averly quickly shook her head. “Only for certain kinds of magic, which even then isn’t often.” 

Meeting her dark gaze, Averly followed her line of sight down to her forearm. Blood stained her skin, and caked her clothes. Really, she was fine. The wound definitely looked worse than it was, but what would be the fun in revealing that?

Pulling back the remainder of her sleeve, Averly inspected the wound for herself. “I regret to inform that I may require some kind of sacrificial offering to regain my blood supply though.” 
November 11, 2019 07:45 pm

Lila Parikh

Not often. That's a good thing, right? That means that the rest of it all is probably just pentagrams and voodoo dolls and stuff like that. It's totally fine. But now she's talking about sacrifices and I can feel my mouth drying.

"I'm sure there are rats in the building..?"

It's the best I can offer, as I push the door to the fifth floor hallway open and hold it for her. What if a rat doesn't work? What if she needs something else? What if she needs to like.. kill someone?

Is she going to cut me?

No, she wouldn't do that. We only just met.

Wait. That's not how this works.

I can feel my nerves rising, and as I lead her down the hall to my apartment, I find myself looking at her out of the corner of my eye. "I have a cat. Please don't kill him. He's old, and diabetic, and probably not even that... he deserves his...

"Just, Jude Paw is off limits, okay?"

I best just get us in there before my eldery neighbor comes out to see what the fuss is about. She is such a nosy woman, though kind. And really, Averly would have made her intentions clear, right? She's not a psycho killer. But Dante...

God, I miss him.

There is little more I can do than what I am already doing. I'll contend with what I've done later. For now, I can focus on Averly and Jude. Unlocking the door with no real amount of ease, the door is pushed open and Jude Paw meows mournfully, as if his tubby, orange self is preparing to die at the hands of my new friend. "...Please don't judge me."
November 11, 2019 08:13 pm

Dante Hayes

I knew something bad had happened. I could feel it deep within my bones, well, my imaginary bones as I was dead. Something bad, no wrong had happened the moment Averly summoned me to obey her command. It was like a fever you can’t sweat out, and it was infiltrating my very being. 

For the first time in a long time, I felt true genuine fear as I disappeared into the back room to create a distraction. Maybe it was the manic look in the shooter's eye, or maybe it was the fact I had just left Lila alone with the witch. Either way, it was hard to ignore the pressing weight as I stumbled through, knocking over boxes of stock to the linoleum floors. 

He entered through the door, an arm tight around the shoulders of a barista. His other hand grasped the gun, shaking as he pointed it blindly at empty space where stock flew to the floor in the wake of my destruction. One shot, two shots, and a third ricocheted off the freezer door to clip him in the leg. 

Cursing, I watched as the gun clattered to the floor along with the barista. I made my move, racing to kick the gun underneath shelving units lining the walls. The look on the girls face was priceless as she stared up at the empty space where she could not see me standing. 

Fools. Utterly incompetent fools. 

Then again, most were compared to Lila. Yes, she had her own flaws. Most of which directly correlated with trusting me at all. But, that couldn’t be helped. I knew I had stuck around longer than most spirits she had encountered, and after all. Why not trust me? Devilishly handsome, witty, and more importantly dead as a door knob. I posed no real threat to her, even with my own agenda always in the back of my mind. 

Watching as the barista exited the stockroom, I followed her lead out the doors and did that thing I do where I lock the doors in place that had been unlocked previously. He would be contained until the police got here, and they would arrive at any moment. With multiple gunshots having sounded, Averly’s blood smeared on a table, and a cafe full of startled people, they would already be on their way to contain the criminal I had already taken care of. 

Satisfied with my work, I exited the cafe in pursuit of Lila and Averly. There was only one place they could have gone considering Lila’s fragile state and Averly’s self induced wound. I could really only hope, as I raced down the sidewalk, that they would still be there when I arrived to the apartment. 

I tried not to think about the many nights I spent watching her as she slept, as I ascended the network of staircases leading to the fifth floor. I tried not to think about her knowing smile as I whispered in her ear. I tried not to think about how badly I wanted to kill the witch who had shackled me to her as I tried to walk through the door. 

Wait. Shit. I had to open doors now? Had Averly placed some weird fucking spell keeping me from walking through as I normally did? Clever, wicked witch. 

Whatever. 

I could hear their banter as I started twisting the handle, I stepped over the threshold into Lila’s apartment. Their gaze snapped to me, and my eyes met Lila’s as I said, “What the fuck?” 
November 11, 2019 08:52 pm

Lila Parikh

It's okay. Things are going alright. We are inside, Jude is alive and basking in the glory of a fresh can of food and continued life, and I have officially rooted through my closet to find a fresh change of clothes for Averly to wear while her own take a trip through laundry-land. My washer may sound like it is about to forge a path straight through the floor, but it's fine.

I gave her my favorite t-shirt, though she'd never know that. Definitely not telling her, either. It's utterly ridiculous, with a giant graphic of a unicorn riding a bear. I'm not sure why I like it so much, but it's well-loved and so, so comfy. And it pairs so well with a sweets and woolen socks.

Sweet, sweet comfort.

We're in the kitchen now. A galley, really. We're talking about nothing, and it's nice. No more witches or discussion of dead people and ghosts. It's like the coffee shop never happened, though it is very clearly on my mind.

No, not the shop. Not the gunman. None of that.

Just him.

He'll be fine, right?

Very carefully, I'm wiping the blood from the pale skin of her arm. The cut itself is becoming clearer now, and though she keeps saying no, I've insisted on steri-strips. "You can do whatever you want when you leave, but I'm doing it."

Then comes the thump against the door. There is a frown tugging at my lips as I glance toward it, but I shake my head. "Probably a drunk neighbor, or something." It makes sense, really. My building is a pit, and so is my apartment. Try as I might to dress it up, it really is a dwelling fit for a roach. It's just too expensive to afford much more, especially when I can't really hold down a solid job.

Thanks, Dante.

Wait. Did I just- oh.

The door is opening, and there I stand, Averly's wounded arm in my hands and her blood staining my hands. And there... there he is. I knew he'd be angry. He has every right to be. "He's here," I whisper, looking to Averly. But she's looking at him, too. Staring. "Wait."

Looking at him once more, I come to realize everything about him is different. He's there. Completely, utterly there. This isn't a spirit. "Shit.." Bile is threatening to make an appearance, and all I can do is release Averly from my vice grip and run for the bathroom, pushing by him in the process.

Of course, as I choke and cry over the Porcelain God, it is all I can do to apologize. Profusely. Repeatedly.

Between gasps for air.
November 11, 2019 09:53 pm

Averly Godfrey

Averly’s fingers tapped a tune on the side of her mostly bare thigh. The shirt she had graciously been loaned was utterly ridiculous. However, her host was more than happy to send her soiled blood-stained clothes through her ticking time bomb of a washer. Therefore, Averly had no right to complain. Never mind the fact she would be horrified if anyone saw her in it, she would sport the unicorn shirt with pride until her own clothes were dry enough to take her leave. 

Despite everything, the evening had turned out to be somewhat enjoyable. With Lila tending to her would with a heartbreaking gentleness, Averly couldn’t stop the spread of a smile happening on her lips. She was about to start protesting being bandaged up like a mental patient when an unpleasant thump  sounds against her front door. 

Ice filled dread spread from her toes up to the top of her head. She could have sworn that her heart actually stopped, that her blood stopped flowing. As Lila spout her rationalization of what it could have been, Averly could still see the worry in her eyes. 

But nothing could have prepared either of them as the door opened and a tall, dark, all too familiar man came waltzing in like he owned the place. 

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” The words actually left her mouth. No internal monologue like she had intended. Dante’s eyes flitted her way only for a fraction of a section before returning back to Lila. That is, until she ran for the bathroom. 

The sounds of her vomiting could be heard even from where we stood in the kitchen and entryway. Our eyes met for another moment before he wearily headed back to her small bathroom, no doubt to console her. God love him for that. In Averly’s mind, it was his only redeeming quality that he could brave the smell and sounds of vomit to check on her. Even though she followed, she hesitated. Each step was forced, and she still had to stop in the middle of the hallway and leaned against the wall. 

“Are you alright in there Lila?” Such a stupid, reduntant question. But she wasn’t brave enough to check on the girl. Blood and guts and snot she could do, vomit she could not. 
November 15, 2019 07:12 pm

Dante Hayes

There she was. Beautiful, and suddenly sickly sheen Lila. And there she was, the witch. My worst fear realized, I watched as Lila’s hands dropped her arm, and ran for the bathroom. Even though she pushed me in the process, I knew what I had to do. 

“You did this,” I hissed at Averly as I quickly followed Lila’s lead into the bathroom.

Leaning next to her on the bathroom floor, I gently held her hair back as she vomited. Repeatedly. Until there was nothing left but bile and stomach acid for her to purge out of her system. Although I was sure that me tending to her was mortifying in itself, I couldn’t resist the urge to help and...touch her. Really touch her. Not the touch that I was sometimes able to manifest, like a cool breeze licking against her skin and sending my transparent appendages tingling. 

But her hair was like silk in my hands, the nape of her neck radiating a warmth that soaked through to my bone. Since when were other people this warm? Or was a trait specific to her? I couldn’t remember. It seemed like a lifetime ago now that I had been in the flesh. Here I was again, thanks to Averly. 

Speaking of, I could hear the witch from the hallway asking if Lila was alright. 

“Are you?” I asked gently, patting her back for good measure. 

Fuck. That was so weird. This, was so weird. Knowing that I had somehow been brought back. 

Oh no. Oh fucking no. 

The barista in the cafe. She had seen me. Whether or not I had materialized immediately after Averly had summoned me was a mystery, but there was no doubt in my mind that pretty brunette barista had seen me in all of my glory. 

But that could be taken care of later. 

Right now, Lila was his priority. 
November 15, 2019 07:50 pm

Lila Parikh

I never even heard Averly, though if I had, I'm sure we would have thought the very same. Instead, I'm in the bathroom retching and it is peak misery. The time of isolation is short lived, though it was relished, because Dante is there holding my hair. What the fuck is even happening? My first instinct was to slide away from him in the small space of my crappy little bathroom, but the will to hurl is much too great. So, I allow it. There is little choice in that matter.

"I'm fine." My voice is a whisper, and my words are seem lost between gulps for air. Reaching blindly for the toilet paper, my hand smacks right into Dante.

This is utterly mortifying.

"Whatthefuck."

Forced to settle for the hand towel above, it is all I can do to turn away from him and wipe my face clean. One downward glance tells me that I did, indeed, dribble onto my shirt. Reaching to put the lid down and then flush, I lean into the toilet for a moment before pushing myself to stand. Why am I so angry? This should be a happy thing. Right? Dante is actually here, living and breathing and existing on the mortal plane.

Wiping at my shirt, I realize how meticulously I am avoiding looking at him. "I'm sorry. It just.."

...is a lot.

This is not what I'd fantasized, at all. That was all smiles and warm hugs and soft kisses. Like something out of a romance novel, but better because it was real. Instead, it's surprises and dead people and vomit and blood.

I barely remember stumbling my way out of the bathroom, but I've found Averly and the look on my face is clear. What the fuck, it says. And then it dawns on me, and I'm looking back at Dante, further mortified. "...We sent him into a room with a robber and a loaded gun."

Leaning in the wall beside Averly, I'm looking between them, unsure of what to do.

"Are we dead?"
November 15, 2019 08:21 pm

Averly Godfrey

A smile tugging on her lips, Averly shook her head. 

“No, we aren’t dead.” she responds, her bored tone coming out harsher than she intended. 

If they were dead, there was no doubt in Averly’s mind that she would be in hell. This didn’t seem like the hell she had envisioned, though the reality they lived in wasn’t particularly a pleasant one either, she had the distinct feeling she would feel at home in the depths of hell. Here, she just felt like she was intruding in something she not to be involved in. 

“I’m not sure what happened. It’s possible I fucked up somewhere in my summonings…” Averly’s thunder blue eyes drifted towards the bathroom door where Dante was peering around the corner, his alabaster skin drained of what color it had possessed minutes beforehand. “Whatever the case, it seems like we’re stuck with him. For now anyway.” 

The ensuing snarl ripping from the man’s throat was unexpected, but nonetheless he retreated back into the bathroom much to Averly’s delight. Chuckling, Ave met Lila’s gaze once more. “A real charmer, that one. Let me know if I can lend my services to get rid of him for you.” She added with a wink. 

Despite her playful mood, she was utterly exhausted. In fact, she felt like she could fall asleep leaning against the wall. She wanted to retreat, find comfort in the sanctuary that was her home and prison. Letting her facade fall as she let out an exhausted sigh, she pushed away from it. “I really appreciate you cleaning me up, and for the coffee. I’m sorry to leave you with him, but I should probably go home and rest.” 

Chewing on her lip, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and handed it over to Lila. “If you put in your number, I’ll text you once I’m home. That way you can call me if you need me. Or if you just want to get a drink sometime.” 

Though her goodbye was a bit rushed, she felt like it was as close to friendly as she could probably get under the circumstances and given her physical state. 
November 24, 2019 01:03 pm

Lila Parikh

It's hard to be relieved when the alternative to this entire thing is that there is a living dead man in my bathroom. I'm grateful, really. Just... wow. All I can really do is listen to her, and even then, I can't help myself from glancing toward the bathroom nervously.

"That's not- ...He actually-"

Okay, but really. What can I say? Dante is clearly as put off as I am, and uncomfortable. Likely, more than I am. Wait. Does that mean I am being a jerk? Crap. I am. This is so inconsiderate of me. And he clearly hates her - that is going to be problematic.

I wonder why he doesn't like her..

Ugh. Get it together, Lila.

Averly's phone in hand, I give her a smile before typing in my information. There's a lot of things running through my mind, and later, I might even have time to revel in the fact that I've made a friend. A real friend, with a pulse. "Yes, please. I'd love to get a drink with you... just not coffee."

There's an awkward moment as I pass the phone back to her, and I find myself stuck in this weird place where I want to hug her. Is that okay? Is that normal? One glance over my shoulder at the bathroom tells me to just do it, even if it is the most ridiculous thing to do. "Thank you, Averly..."

Stepping back, I take a moment to calm my nerves before giving her a nod and taking another step back toward the bathroom. I trust her. "Careful with the door... it does this weird thing where it doesn't latch without a little extra mmph. I should probably..."

She gets it.

Turning around, pride diminished to nothingness, I take the few steps toward the bathroom and knock softly on the door. As if I really need to announce my presence in my own apartment. This is weird. "Dante...? Listen, I'm sorry. It just... can you please come out of there?"
November 24, 2019 07:05 pm

Averly Godfrey

“Definitely not coffee. I think we might be cursed after that.” Averly smiled, though she wasn’t entirely sure she was joking. 

Shoving the phone back into her pocket, she glanced down at her clothes. The walk home was going to be a cold one, but she was more than ready to crawl back under the covers of her bed and not emerge for weeks. “I’ll uh, return your clothes some other time. Try not to miss the t-shirt too much…” She was about to laugh when suddenly Lila was hugging her. It was a knee-jerk reaction to embrace the girl, and try to ignore the fact that both of their hearts hammered within their chests. Truly, a match made in anxiety attack heaven. 

“Of course. Let’s just try not to get killed anytime soon.” 

Watching Lila retreat towards the bathroom had her own legs moving towards the front door, and she barely heard Lila’s instruction on the door before it closed behind her. The crisp air bit her mostly bare legs, and she had to cross her arms to preserve what warmth she still possessed.

Better out here than in there with that thing she supposed. 
November 24, 2019 07:37 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (24) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Godric Rhys, Gabe Marlowe, Vexa, Ronan Boru, Hadley Shay, WildKat, Luxa valek, Naberius Reum, Jameson Orlav, Jackson McCarthy, Andrea Ostergaard, Jasper Thompson, The Preacher , Livia Vlcek, Jewel, Gray Taylor, Cristina Scabbia, Marina Pershing, Mallory Quarters, Azhi 2, MenagerieToo, Azhi 1, Menagerie, Azhi punchbag    Marie Saint-Juste 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter